Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây
1. The cherries shown above have fallen from the tree. Three sisters – Mary, Annie, and Kate – want to share these cherries evenly. Which statement is true?
A. Each child gets 3/3 of the cherries.
B. Each child gets 9/9 of the cherries.
C. Each child gets 3/9 of the cherries.
D. Each child gets 3/6 of the cherries.
2. Four good friends – Jesse, Jim, You, and John – decided to form a book club this past summer. Looking at the bar graph above, how many books did You read this summer?
A. 5 books B. 10 books C. 15 books D. 25 books
3. You has read a lot of books this summer. Which two members of the book club combined to read the same number of books as You?
A. Jesse and Jim B. Jess and John
C. Jim and John D. You and Jim
4. The four boys in the book club are very proud of how many books they read this past summer. What is the total number of books read by all the members of the club?
A. 40 books B. 35 books C. 55 books D. 120 books
5. The circus clowns are traveling to the next town. There are 5 vans with 5 clowns in each van. How many circus clowns are going on this trip?
A. 10 B. 15 C. 20 D. 25
6. Nancy is making cupcakes at the bakery. For every vanilla cupcake she makes, she must also make a certain number of chocolate cupcakes. What are the missing numbers in this input/output table?
A. 11, 13 B. 14, 24 C. 11, 14 D. 24, 73
7. Jeremy has saved $136 in his bank account. He wants to buy a flat-screen TV that costs $379 at Best Buy. About how much more money does Jeremy need to save so he can buy the TV?
A. $100 B. $240 C. $540 D. $840
8. Marissa buys 3 packs of cookies. Each pack has 5 fudge cookies and 3 peanut butter crackers. If Marissa gives 5 peanut butter crackers to her younger brother, how many peanut butter crackers will she have left?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
9. Debbie loves to eat carrots as a healthy snack after school. She wants to put 96 carrots on plates. If she puts 6 carrots on a plate, how many plates will she need in all?
A. 8 B. 16 C. 32 D. 64
10. At the school carnival, Brianna plays a game. Every time she spins the spinner, it costs $1. She only wins a prize if she lands on the white section of the spinner. Which fraction describes Brianna’s chances of winning a prize?
A. 1/4 B. 2/4 C. 3/4 D. 5/4
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu
hay mà mình đang tìm.