Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo bộ sưu tập Bài tập nâng cao tiếng Anh lớp 12 (phần 3). Bộ sưu tập này được chúng tôi sưu tầm và tổng hợp nhằm hỗ trợ tốt nhất cho việc dạy và học của quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh. Thư viện eLib rất hi vọng, bộ sưu tập này sẽ hữu ích đối với các thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh.
Bài tập nâng cao tiếng Anh lớp 12 (phần 3)
Tóm tắt nội dung
Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung trong bộ sưu tập Bài tập nâng cao tiếng Anh lớp 12 (phần 3) dưới đây:
I. Cirle the best option to complete each sentence:
1. We have lived in this town _________ 1998
a. for b. since c. ago d. in
2. “Let’s go to the new movie down town”. “Thanks, but I _________ it already”
a. have seen b. saw c. had seen d. ever seen
3. _________ flown in an aeroplane before?
a. Have you ever b. Had you ever c. Are you d. Do you
4. Jack _________ his homework yet, so he won’t go out with his friends
a. finish b. has finished c. doesn’t finish d. hasn’t finished
5. I’ve worked here _________ six years
a. for b. since c. over d. in
6. Have you ever _____ the United States?
a. been in b. been to c. gone in d. gone to
8. They _________ maried for 22 years a. have got b. have been c. was d. got
9. Robert _________ in three important water polo games so far
a. played b. had played c. is playing d. has played
10. Nothing _________ in this town since I first visited it
a. changed b. was changing c. changes d. has changed
11. Because Lan _________ breakfast, she isn’t hungry now
a. was eating b. eats c. ate d. has eaten
12. Up to now, I _________ a lot of information about her
a. will learn b. learnt c. would learn d. have learnt
13. She has worked as a secretary _________ she graduated from college
a. since b. until c. before d. while
14. I’m a vegetarian. I _________ meat since I was a child
a. haven’t eaten b. don’t eat c. haven’t been eating d. am not eating
15. I _________ here for ten years
a. lives b. am living c. live d. have been living
16. Tom was leaning against the wall, out of breath. He _________
a. was running b. has been running c. has run d. would run
17. I’m sorry, Mrs Johnson hasn’t _________
a. arrived just b. already arrived c. arrived already d. arrived yet
18. My cousins _________ seen a kangaroo
a. have never b. never have c. has never d. haven’t never
19. I _________ to London five times already this week
a. went b. have gone c. have been d. was going
20. Margaret has _________ here since February
a. being worked b. working c. been working d. been worked
II. Supply the correct verb form: Past simple or Present Perfect
1. Mr. Greenm (teach) English in this school since he (graduate) from the university in 1986
2. He (write) a book since last year
3. You (watch) TV last night?
4. I (read) the novel written by Jack London several times before
5. Someone (steal) my handbag on the bus
6. Last month, I (be) in the hospital for ten days
7. My father (not smoke) for 5 years
8. You (receive) any letter from your parents yet?
9. He (leave) home two weeks ago and we (not hear) from him since then
10. A: You (speak) to Mrs. Baker yesterday?
B: No, I (not see) her for a long time
A: I (not can) remember when I last (see) her
11. My brother (join) the army when he (be) young
12. Mr. Jackson (paint) his house since last month
13. Columbus (discover) America more than 400 years ago
14. We (study) French for five years at school but we (not learn) very much
15. A: You (teach) English before?
B: Yes, I (have). I (teach) English for three years in Hong Kong and when I (come) back, I (start) teaching at the Kensington school of English and I (teach) there since then
16. A: I (see) Jack last night
B: Oh really? I (nor see) him for three months. How is he?
17. A: you (ever/win) a competition? B: Yes, I (win) a photoghraphic competition in 2001
18. Geoge (work) at the university so far
19. We (not live) in England for two years now
20. When I (be) a child, I (want) to be a doctor
Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh xem đầy đủ tài liệu này trong bộ sưu tập Bài tập nâng cao tiếng Anh lớp 12 (phần 3)
. Ngoài ra, quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh có thể tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu khác, hoặc đăng nhập để tải tài liệu về tham khảo.