Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 15 Countries
Tóm tắt nội dung
Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 15 Countries. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Choose the correct answer. Only one answer is correct.
1. There are two ______ rivers in Vietnam: The Red River and the Mekong River.
A. tall B. long
C. heavy D. high
2. The Nile River _____ to the Mediterranean Sea.
A. files B. comes
C. flows D. starts
3. My brother is 1.70 meters_____ .
A. tall B. taller
C. tallest D. more tall
4. We have ____ picture books.
A. many B. lots of
C. a lot of D. A, B & C
5. - Does Vietnam have many mountains?
A. Yes, it does. B. Yes, it is.
C. Yes, it has. D. Yes, it have
6. Which word contains a different sound from the others?
A. double B. ground
C. voucher D. south
7. _____ tallest boy in my class is David.
A. Some B. A
C. The D. one
8. There aren’t ¬¬¬¬_____ CDs on the table.
A. an B. any
C. some D. much
9. Which sentence is closest in meaning to the underlined sentence?
Our house is smaller than yours.
A. Our house is big but yours is small.
B. Your house is bigger than ours.
C. Our house is not as big as yours.
10. This book is ______ than the other one.
A. good B. well
C. better D. best
11. Most fish live in the ______ .
A. forest B. hill
C. beach D. sea
12. This house is one of ______ in our town.
A. old B. older
C. the oldest D. the more older
13. We cannot cross the ______ because there isn’t a bridge.
A. mountain B. hill
C. beach D. river
14. Tim is not ______ tall as his brother.
A. more B. less
C.as D. much
15. After our swim, we often rest on the _____ .
A. river B. beach
C. lake D. sea
Thư viện eLib mong rằng BST Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 15 Countries sẽ là tài liệu hữu ích cho quý thầy cô và các bạn học sinh.