Bài tập và hướng dẫn học tiếng Anh theo chủ đề Cultural diversity (Unit 2 Tiếng Anh 12)
Tóm tắt Bài tập và hướng dẫn học tiếng Anh theo chủ đề Cultural diversity (Unit 2 Tiếng Anh 12)
Chúng tôi xin trích dẫn một phần tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Bài tập và hướng dẫn học tiếng Anh theo chủ đề Cultural diversity (Unit 2 Tiếng Anh 12) dưới đây:
Bài tập tiếng Anh theo chủ đề Cultural diversity (Unit 2 Tiếng Anh 12)
Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
1. A. naked B. looked C. booked D. hooked
2. A. concerned B. raised C. developed D. maintained
3. A. appeared B. agreed C. coughed D. loved
4. A. sacrificed B. trusted C. recorded D. acted
5. A. laughed B. weighed C. helped D. missed
Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to the original one.
6. London is home to people of many _______ cultures.
A. diverse B. diversity C. diversify D. diversification
7. John cannot make a _______ to get married to Mary or stay single until he can afford a house and a car.
A. decide B. decision C. decisive D. decisively
8. My mother used to be a woman of great _______, but now she gets old and looks pale.
A. beauty B. beautiful C. beautifully D. beautify
9. My father phoned me to say that he would come _______ home late.
A. a B. an C. the D. Ø
10. At last they divorced after ten years of _______ marriage.
A. a B. an C. the D. Ø
11. A curriculum that ignores ethnic tensions, racial antagonisms, cultural _____ and religious differences is pot relevant.
A. diversity B. contacts C. barriers D. levels
12. Some researchers have just _______ a survey of young people's points of view on contractual marriage.
A. sent B. directed C. managed D. conducted
13. It is not easy to ________ our beauty when we get older and older.
A. develop B. maintain C. gain D. collect
14. Many young people have objected to _ marriage, which is decided by the parents of the bride and groom.
A. agreed B. shared C. contractual D. Sacrificed
15. All parents are _______ to at least try to behave in ways that will give their own children an important protection
A. decided B. supposed C. followed D. rejected
16. It is thought that traditional marriage _______ are important basis of limiting divorce rates.
A. appearances B. records C. responses D. values
17. Affected by the Western cultures, Vietnamese young people's attitudes _______ love and marriage have dramatically changed.
A. for B. with C. through D. towards
18. Sometimes she does not agree _______ her husband about child rearing but they soon find the solutions.
A. for B. on C. with D. of
19. The young are _______ more concerned with physical attractiveness than elderly people.
A. much B. as C. many D. as much as
20. It will take more or less a month to prepare for the wedding.
A. approximately B. generally C. frankly D. simply
21. The number of the participants in the survey _______ 250 students for Oxford University.
A. are B. was C. were D. have been
22. The grass was yellow because it _______ all summer.
A. does not rain B. has not rained C. had not rained D. would not rain
23. Many people even wonder these days _______.
A. what marriage is B. what is marriage
C. what marriage was D. what was marriage
24. The lights _______ out because we _______ the electricity bill.
A. have gone / did not pay B. will go / did not paid
C. go / would not pay D. went / had not paid
25. _______ Tom Cruise's last movie? Yes, I _______ it three days ago
A. Have you ever seen / saw B. Did you ever see / have seen
C. Had you ever seen / would see D. Will you ever see / saw
26. In the past, people _______ to the beach more often.
A. have gone B. used to go C. were going D. had gone
27. Soon, people _______ most of the time at home.
A. will work B. are working C. have worked D. work
28. I _______ a terrible accident while I _______ on the beach.
A. see / am walking B. saw / was walking
C. was seeing / walked D. have seen / were walking
29. After all, she _______ him since her childhood.
A. knows B. knew C. was knowing D. had known
30. We _______ touch since we _______ school three years ago.
A. lost / have left B. have lost / leave
C. have lost / left D. were losing / had left
Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh xem tiếp nội dung tài liệu này trong bộ sưu tập Bài tập và hướng dẫn học tiếng Anh theo chủ đề Cultural diversity (Unit 2 Tiếng Anh 12)
. Ngoài ra, có thể tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu khác cùng chủ đề trong bộ sưu tập này. Hoặc download về làm tài liệu tham khảo bằng cách đăng nhập vào hệ thống eLib.vn của chúng tôi để tải bộ sưu tập này.