Bộ sưu tập Bài tập và hướng dẫn học tiếng Anh theo chủ đề Ways of Socialising (Unit 3 Tiếng Anh 12) sẽ giúp quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh có thêm tài liệu tham khảo phục vụ cho công tác giảng dạy và học tập môn Tiếng Anh. Các tài liệu về chủ đề này được chúng tôi sưu tầm, tuyển chọn và tổng hợp thành bộ sưu tập giúp quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh dễ dàng tìm kiếm. Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh tham khảo.
Bài tập và hướng dẫn học tiếng Anh theo chủ đề Ways of Socialising (Unit 3 Tiếng Anh 12)
Tóm tắt nội dung
Dưới đây là phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên được lấy ra từ BST Bài tập và hướng dẫn học tiếng Anh theo chủ đề Ways of Socialising (Unit 3 Tiếng Anh 12):
Bài tập tiếng Anh theo chủ đề Ways of Socialising (Unit 3 Tiếng Anh 12)
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
1. A. social B. meter C. notice D. begin
2. A. whistle B. table C. someone D. receive
3. A. discuss B. waving C. airport D. often1
4. A. sentence B. pointing C. verbal D. attract
5. A. problem B. minute C. suppose D. dinner
Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to the original one.
6. The boy waved his hands to his mother, who was standing at the school gate, to _______ her attention.
A. attract B. pull C. follow D. tempt
7. If something _______ your attention or your eye, you notice it or become interested in it.
A. pays B. allow C. catches D. wave
8. When you are in a restaurant, you can raise your hand slightly to show that you need assistance.
A. bill B. menu C. help D. food
9. After a _______ hesitation, she began to speak with such a convincing voice.
A. rude B. slight C. small D. impolite
10. He is one of the most ____ bosses I have ever worked with. He behaves rudely to not only me but also others in the staff. A. thoughtful B. impolite C. attentive D. communicative
11. In many cultures, people signify their agreement by _______ their head.
A. turning B. raising C. pointing D. nodding
12. There was a _______ tremble in her voice, which showed that she was very nervous at that time.
A. slight B. slighted C. slightly D. slightness
13. If a boss wants to have a well-qualified staff, he should have to pay his employees _______.
A. appropriate B. appropriately C. appropriation D. appropriating
14. Mrs. Pike was so angry that she made a _______ gesture at the driver.
A. rude B. rudeness C. rudely D. rudest
15. _______ nonverbal language is _______ important aspect of interpersonal communication.
A. The / Ø B. A / the C. The / a D. Ø / an
16. Balzer, ___ linguistic researcher, reported that approximately 75% of classroom management behavior was nonverbal. A. a B. an C. the D. Ø
17. I have never seen such a beautiful dress _______ you before.
A. of B. on C. for D. in
18. Small children are often told that it is rude to point _______ other people.
A. on B. to C. at D. for
19. - You look great in this new dress. - ________.
A. With pleasure B. Not at all C. I am glad you like it D. Do not say anything about it
20. Suppose you want to go out during a lecture, what should you do?
A. As B. If C. Though D. When
21. Peter said that he had lived in London four years _______.
A. ago B. before C. later D. then
22. The guest told the host that _______.
A. I must go now B. he must go now C. he had to go now D. he had to go then
23. The teacher told Joe _______.
A. to stop talking B. stop talking C. stops talking D. stopped talking
24. She said she _______.
A. was very tired last night B. was very tired the night before
C. had been very tired last night D. had been very tired the night before
25. Emily said that her teacher _______ to London _______.
A. will go / tomorrow B. went / tomorrow
C. would go / the next day D. had gone / the next day
26. She told the boys _______ on the grass.
A. do not play B. did not play C. not playing D. not to play
27. She asked _______.
A. where was her umbrella B. where her umbrella was
C. where were her umbrella D. where her umbrella were
28. Jason asked me _______ me the book the day before.
A. if who gave B. if who has given C. who had given D. that who had given
29. Robert said that his father _______ to Dallas the year before.
A. goes B. went C. has gone D. had gone
30. He wanted to know _______ shopping during the previous morning.
A. if we had been going B. that if we had been going
C. we were going D. that we were going
Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh xem đầy đủ tài liệu hoặc xem thêm các tài liệu khác trong bộ sưu tập Bài tập và hướng dẫn học tiếng Anh theo chủ đề Ways of Socialising (Unit 3 Tiếng Anh 12)
. Ngoài ra, quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cũng có thể tải về làm tài liệu tham khảo bằng cách đăng nhập vào Thư viện eLib.