Tổng hợp Đề thi học sinh giỏi môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Bạc Liêu được thư viện eLib tuyển chọn kỹ càng sẽ giúp các em làm quen với các dạng đề, cấu trúc, và biết được khả năng của mình khi giải đề. Từ đó giúp các em tự tin hơn trong kỳ thi sắp tới.
Tóm tắt Đề thi học sinh giỏi môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Bạc Liêu
Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi học sinh giỏi môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Bạc Liêu. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Part A. LISTENING
I. Listen to Diane talking to a friend about a trip to London. For each question, circle the best answer (A, B, C). You will hear the conversation twice. (0) is as an example. (1 point)
0. Diane went to London yesterday
A. morning. B. afternoon. C. evening.
1. Diane went to London by
A. car. B. bus. C. underground.
2. Diane and her friends ate
A. Mexican food. B. Chinese food. C. Spanish food.
3. Diane says the restaurant was
A. full. B. expensive. C. quiet.
4. After the meal, Diane and her friends
A. sat and talked. B. saw a film. C. walked by the water.
5. During Diane's trip to London,
A. it rained. B. it snowed. C. it was windy.
II. You will hear a woman being interviewed for a job. For questions 1 – 10, fill in the relevant information on the application form. You will hear twice. (2 points)
PART B. LEXICO AND GRAMMAR
I. Circle the best answer (A, B, C, or D) to complete each unfinished sentence. (1 point)
1. I love this painting of an old man. He has such a …………….. smile.
A. childhood B. childish C. childless D. childlike
2. You’d better leave for the airport now ………….. there’s a lot of traffic on the way.
A. in fact B. in time C. in order D. in case
3. I would like to thank you, …………… my colleagues, for the welcome you have given us.
A. on account of B. on behalf of C. because of D. instead of
4. The poor child was in floods of …………………because his bicycle had been stolen.
A. weeping B. tears C. crying D. unhappiness
5. The soldier was punished for ……………. to obey his commanding officer’s orders.
A. refusing B. regretting C. objecting D. resisting
6. She ………… her husband’s job for his ill health.
A. accused B. blamed C. caused D. claimed
7. It’s time we ………….. this old car and bought a new one.
A. will B. had sold C. have sold D. sold
8. The project was rejected because of ………….. funds.
A. unavailable B. inconsiderable C. incomplete D. insufficient
9. Please leave this space ………… on the enrolment form.
A. absent B. blank C. missing D. undone
10. You shouldn’t have criticized him in front of his friends. It was extremely ……….. of you.
A. unfortunate B. insensitive C. insensible D. unconscious
11. Phone me before ten; ……………. I’ll be too busy to talk to you.
A. unless B. whether C. otherwise D. if
12. According to the ………… of the contract, tenants must give six months’ notice if they intend to leave.
A. laws B. rules C. terms D. details
13. The injured man was taken to hospital and ………… for internal injuries.
A. cured B. healed C. operated D. treated
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi học sinh giỏi môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Bạc Liêu
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.