Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 1 vòng 13 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012. Mời quý thầy cô và các em tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. The chart above shows the four kinds of fruit that Jamie bought. What kind of fruit did she buy the most?
2. What kind of fruit did she buy that was half the number of apples?
3. If the oranges cost 10¢ each, how much did Jamie pay in all for the oranges?
4. Stephen bought 10 pieces of wood to make model airplanes. Each airplane needs 6 pieces of wood. Stephen said, “I can make 2 airplanes using these pieces of wood.” Was Stephen’s sentence true?
A. Yes, he has enough pieces of wood.
B. Yes, and he will have 4 extra pieces.
C. No, he needs 4 more pieces.
D. No, he needs 2 more pieces.
5. Which picture could be folded along the dotted line so that the two parts of the shape match?
6. Peter is 7 years old. He is 2 years older than Alan. Alan is 3 years younger than Lily. Who is the oldest of the three children?
D. Cannot tell
7. Olivia weighs 7 pounds more than her friend Sue. How can you find out Olivia’s weight?
A. Add 7 pounds to Liana’s weight.
B. Add 7 pounds to Sue's weight.
C. Subtract 7 pounds from Sue’s weight.
D. Subtract 7 pounds from Liana's weight.
8. Jeremy wants to buy 4 baseball caps for $6 each. How much money will he spend if he buys the 4 baseball caps?
A. $4 + $6
B. $6 + $6 + $4
C. $6 + $6 + $6 + $6
D. $4 + $4 + $4 + $4
9. The Cubs won 4 games in April. In May, they won 5 more games than they did in April. How many games did the Cubs win in April and May together?
10. Carrie buys 2 rings and a bracelet. If a ring costs 30¢ and a bracelet costs 10¢, how much money did Carrie spend?
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 1 vòng 13 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.