Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 1 vòng 16 năm 2012. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Which container can hold more than 1 liter of water?
2. Look at the following numbers. Which number is the greatest?
3. Jamie wants to buy candy. She has 2 quarters, 1 dime, and 2 pennies. How much money does she have altogether?
A. 52 cents
B. 57 cents
C. 62 cents
D. 72 cents
4. Lizzy saves a bunch of coins in a bag. Inside the bag are 6 quarters, 5 dimes, 10 nickels, and 2 pennies. If Lizzy reaches inside the bag without peeking, which coin is she MOST likely to pick?
A. a quarter
B. a dime
C. a nickel
D. a penny
5. Which addition fact can you use to help you solve the subtraction problem 24 – 6?
A. 16 + 4 = 20
B. 24 + 6 = 20
C. 20 + 4 = 24
D. 18 + 6 = 24
6. Look at the solid figures above. Which of the following is made up of a cylinder and a cone?
7. Morgan and Zach went to the arcade. Morgan played 3 games and Zach played 4 games. How many games did they play in all?
8. Mimi made money by selling lemonade. She made $5 on Saturday and $3 on Sunday. How much money did she make in the two days?
9. It is time for bed. What time does the clock show?
A. 8 o'clock
B. half past 8
C. half to 7
10. Jerry got home from school at 3 o’clock yesterday. He read a book for 1 hour, and then he watched cartoons on Nickelodeon. At what time did Jerry start watching cartoons? Milton got back from school at 3:00 PM yesterday. He read books for about an hour. Then, he watched his favorite cartoon show. About what time did Milton start watching his cartoon show yesterday?
A. 3:30 PM
B. 4:00 PM
C. 4:10 PM
D. 5:00 PM
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 1 vòng 16 năm 2012
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!