Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 1 vòng 2 năm 2013:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Miranda is building a castle out of blocks. She does NOT want to use shapes with circles in them. Which shape should she use?
2. Mrs. Johnson’s one hundred chart fell off of the wall and lost some numbers. Which numbers are missing from her chart shown above?
A. 46, 59 B. 86, 97 C. 45, 55 D. 46, 57
3. Drew bought 10 pieces of wood to make toy boxes. He needs 6 pieces of wood to make one box. “I can make 2 boxes,” he said. Was Drew right?
A. Yes, he has the exact number of pieces.
B. Yes, and he will have 4 extra pieces.
C. No, he needs 4 more pieces.
D. No, he needs 2 more pieces.
4. Mr. Ralston has school supplies stored in his closet. According to the chart above, Mr. Ralston has one more pencil than which other supply?
A. scissors B. paper packs C. folders D. none of them
5. What is the value of the 9 in 296?
A. 9 B. 90 C. 96 D. 900
6. Lauren’s grandmother gave her a princess doll. Lauren’s favorite shape is a cone. Which part of her new doll is shaped most like a cone?
A. the hat B. the dress C. the flag D. the stand
7. Ted sees seventeen goats in a barn. Eight of them are white and the rest are black. If ten of the goats run out of the barn, how many goats stay in the barn?
A. 24 B. 34 C. 15 D. 7
8. Lindsay wants to buy a drum for her little sister. She has a quarter and 2 pennies. How much more money does she need to buy the drum above?
A. 8 ¢ B. 10 ¢ C. 12 ¢ D. 25 ¢
Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh xem tiếp nội dung tài liệu này trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 1 vòng 2 năm 2013
. Ngoài ra, có thể download về làm tài liệu tham khảo bằng cách đăng nhập vào hệ thống eLib.vn của chúng tôi.