Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 1 vòng 23 năm 2014
Tóm tắt nội dung
Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 1 vòng 23 năm 2014:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Christina has the coins above in her purse. She uses 25 cents to buy a Sprite to drink. How much money does she have left?
A. 32¢ B. 42¢ C. 17¢ D. 22¢
2. Which picture comes next in the pattern above?
3. Which of the following number sentences is NOT true?
A. 3 + 8 = 11 B. 11 > 110 C. 45 < 54 D. 23 + 6 > 15 + 9
4. Which of the following could be the width of your bedroom door?
A. 13 feet B. 10 feet C. 3 feet D. half foot
5. Brian counted the trees he saw around his school playground. Using the table above, how many more oak trees than ash trees did Brian see?
A. 12 B. 5 C. 4 D. 2
6. Using the table above, how many trees did Brian see in all?
A. 30 B. 27 C. 20 D. 15
7. Which of the following number sentences is NOT correct?
A. 421 > 39 B. 54 < 155 C. 19 > 29 D. 46 < 86
8. Natalie is measuring objects with her pink ruler. Which object below is 3 inches long?
9. Jeff wants to buy a yo-yo that costs $1. How many quarters does Jeff need to buy the yo-yo?
A. 10 B. 6 C. 4 D. 3
10. Winnie is baking treats for a bake sale. She made 16 brownies, 24 sugar cookies, and 19 apple pies. If Winnie wants to count the total number of treats, what does she need to do?
A. add B. subtract C. compare D. build pattern
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 1 vòng 23 năm 2014
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!