Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 1 vòng 3 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Sawyer wants to make a puzzle. If he wants to use triangles like the one at the top to form the trapezoid below it, how many triangle pieces does he need?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 6
2. The graph above shows the number of people who bought bicycles from 1998 to 2002. According to the graph, in which year did the most people buy bicycles?
A. 1998 B. 2000 C. 2001 D. 2002
3. Using the graph above, in which year did the least number of people buy bicycles?
A. 1998 B. 1999 C. 2000 D. 2002
Two out of nine dogs run away. How many dogs are left?
4. Which number sentence can solve the math problem above?
A. 7 – 2 = 5 B. 9 - 2 = 7 C. 5 + 2 = 7 D. 7 - 5 = 2
5. Keisha is doing an art project using the figures below. She is going to fold them along the dotted line. She needs the two sides to line up so she can cut out some shapes. Which of the following figures could be folded along the dotted line so that the two sides line up?
C. D. all of them
14, 19, 24, 29, _______, _______
6. Noriko and Shelby are playing a counting game. They are counting in a pattern. Which numbers should come next in their number pattern shown above?
A. 34, 44 B. 34, 39 C. 32, 34 D. 30, 40
7. Jamie bought 10 oranges. If each orange costs 30¢, how much did Jamie spend on the oranges?
A. $1.00 B. $2.00 C. $2.30 D. $3.00
Lea is 7 pounds heavier than her friend Shane. How much does Lea weigh?
8. How should you solve the problem above?
A. Add 7 pounds to Lea’s weight.
B. Add 7 pounds to Shane’s weight.
C. Subtract 7 pounds from Shane’s weight.
D. Subtract 7 pounds from Lea’s weight.
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 1 vòng 3 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!