Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 1 vòng 8 năm 2012
Tóm tắt nội dung
Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 1 vòng 8 năm 2012. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Rey and Sandra went to see “The Smurfs” movie, which started at 1:30 p.m. If the movie ended at 3:30 p.m., how long was the movie?
A. 1 hour
B. 2 hours
C. 2.5 hours
D. 3 hours
2. Linda and Jane each ate 2 slices of the pizza above. What fraction of the pizza did they eat in all?
B. a quarter
C. three quarters
D. the whole pizza
3. An ice cream cone with sprinkles cost 65¢ at Baskin Robbins. Jackie paid for it with 2 quarters and 2 dimes. How much change should she get back?
4. Gary the Gorilla has 54 bananas. He gives 7 bananas to Harry the Hippo. How many bananas does Gary have left?
5. Casey brought 18 cupcakes to the class party. Lena brought 12 cupcakes. How many cupcakes did they bring in all?
6. Karen has 2 quarters, 2 dimes, 2 nickels, and 3 pennies in her purse. If she buys a jar of jellybeans that costs 75¢, how much money will she have left?
7. Timmy has violin lessons at 4 o’clock. Which of the clocks below shows 4 o’clock?
8. Ryan had 4 Snickers candy bars. Then, Hannah gave him some more. Now, Ryan has 10 in all. How many Snickers candy bars did Hannah give Ryan?
There are 8 cows in the field and 3 cows in the barn. How many more cows are in the field than in the barn?
9. What should you do to solve the problem above?
C. measure using ruler
D. count by 10
10. There was a school of 6 fish in the sea. Then, two fish swam away. Which number sentence matches what happened in this story?
A. 4 – 2 = 2
B. 3 + 2 = 5
C. 6 – 2 = 4
D. 2 + 2 = 4
Hi vọng, bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 1 vòng 8 năm 2012
này hữu ích cho kì ôn tập của các bạn. Chúc các bạn thành công!