Dưới đây là đoạn trích Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 1 đề số 2 năm 2013 được trích từ tài liệu cùng tên trong BST:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Which of these graphs represents a function?
E. None of them
2. If a circular pool has a diameter of 20 feet, what is the area of the pool to the nearest square foot?
A. 31 square feet B. 1256 square feet
C. 63 square feet D. 628 square feet
E. 314 square feet
3. In the house plan shown above, figure FEB is similar to figure FDA. What is the length of segment AD?
A. 12 feet B. 20 feet C. 30 feet D. 35 feet E. 40 feet
4. What is the area of a circle with d = 8x - 6 ?
A. (16x - 12)π
B. (28x + 9)π
C. (16x2 + 12x + 9)π
D. (16x2 - 24x + 9)π
E. (16x2 + 24x - 9)π
5. Lou would like to exchange 354 British pounds for U.S. dollars. If 1 U.S. dollar is equal to 0.59 British pounds, how many U.S. dollars will Lou receive?
A. $145.14 B. $208.86 C. $600.00 D. $863.41 E. $900.00
6. What is the solution of the system of linear equations above?
A. (0,15) B. (5, 5) C. (15, 45) D. (10, 25) E. (3, 9)
7. The average high temperatures for a city during the month of October are shown in the table above. What is the mean of the average high temperatures?a
A. 76° B. 79° C. 82° D. 88° E. 89°
8. What is the equation of the line passing through the points (1, 2) and (3, 4)?
A. y = x + 1 B. y = x - 1 C. x + y = 1
D. x + y = 2 E. x + y = 3
9. The measure of an angle in degrees is 3x. Which of these represents the measure of its supplement?
A. 3x + 90 B. 3x + 180 C. 90 - 3x D. 180 - 3x E. 180 + 3x
10. Peter uses a 12-foot ladder to wash windows at his house. What is the distance (x) from the base of the wall to the bottom of the ladder?A. 4√5 B. 4√13 C. 16√5 D. 16√13 E. 8√13
Hãy tham khảo toàn bộ tài liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 1 đề số 2 năm 2013
trong bộ sưu tập nhé!