Nếu như bạn đang tìm tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 10, thì đây chính là BST mà bạn cần. Qua nhiều công đoạn biên tập, chúng tôi đã sắp xếp và tạo thành BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 10 dành cho các bạn tham khảo.
Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 10
Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 10:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. A school ordered a new fish tank shaped like a rectangular prism. It has the same depth as the old fish tank, which was also shaped like a rectangular prism. The new fish tank is twice as long and twice as wide as the old fish tank. About how much more water will be needed to fill the new tank than was needed to fill the old tank?
A. twice as much
B. four times as much
C. six times as much
D. eight times as much
E. five times as much
2. Nine countries have won the Men’s or Women’s Soccer World Cup championship in the combined 20 times these events have been held. Above is a chart that shows these countries and how many times each has won. If a circle graph shows the relative number of championships that each country has won, which of the following would be the measure of the central angle of the sector representing Brazil?
A. 5 degrees
B. 25 degrees
C. 55 degrees
D. 90 degrees
E. 95 degrees
3. The chart shows the cost to mail a package first-class by the U.S. Postal Service. Based on the pattern in this chart, what is the charge to send a 14-ounce package using first-class mail?
4. Jada ran a quarter-mile race in 1 minute. What was her average speed in miles per hour?
5. A rectangular picture 5 inches wide and 7 inches long is in a frame that is 2 inches wide. What is the area of the frame?
A. 28 square inches
B. 35 square inches
C. 64 square inches
D. 99 square inches
E. 128 square inches
6. According to a recent random survey taken by a major automobile manufacturer of 22,000 of its customers, the probability that a customer is satisfied with his or her car is 4/5. If the manufacturer sells 850,000 new cars in a year, about how many customers could be expected to be satisfied with their vehicle?
7. With each meal at the Old Bay restaurant, a customer chooses two side dishes. The table lists side dishes that are served at the restaurant. In how many different ways can a customer choose two different side dishes?
8. Which expression is always a positive value for any two different real numbers x and y?
A. x + y
B. x - y
C. (x + y)3
D. (x - y)2
E. x + 2y
9. A window has a rectangular bottom and a semicircle top. The dimensions of the window are shown in the diagram. What is the approximate area of the window?
A. 540 square inches
B. 629 square inches
C. 667 square inches
D. 794 square inches
E. 40 square inches
10. After a transformation, the image of a polygon is similar to the original but not congruent to it. What kind of transformation was applied to the polygon?
E. None of them
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 10
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!