Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 10 đề số 1 năm 2012
Tóm tắt nội dung
Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 10 đề số 1 năm 2012 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. A school ordered a new fish tank shaped like a rectangular prism. It has the same depth as the old fish tank, which was also shaped like a rectangular prism. The new fish tank is twice as long and twice as wide as the old fish tank. About how much more water will be needed to fill the new tank than was needed to fill the old tank?
A. twice as much
B. four times as much
C. six times as much
D. eight times as much
E. five times as much
2. Nine countries have won the Men’s or Women’s Soccer World Cup championship in the combined 20 times these events have been held. Above is a chart that shows these countries and how many times each has won. If a circle graph shows the relative number of championships that each country has won, which of the following would be the measure of the central angle of the sector representing Brazil?
A. 5 degrees
B. 25 degrees
C. 55 degrees
D. 90 degrees
E. 95 degrees
3. The chart shows the cost to mail a package first-class by the U.S. Postal Service. Based on the pattern in this chart, what is the charge to send a 14-ounce package using first-class mail?
4. Jada ran a quarter-mile race in 1 minute. What was her average speed in miles per hour?
5. A rectangular picture 5 inches wide and 7 inches long is in a frame that is 2 inches wide. What is the area of the frame?
A. 28 square inches
B. 35 square inches
C. 64 square inches
D. 99 square inches
E. 128 square inches
6. According to a recent random survey taken by a major automobile manufacturer of 22,000 of its customers, the probability that a customer is satisfied with his or her car is 4/5. If the manufacturer sells 850,000 new cars in a year, about how many customers could be expected to be satisfied with their vehicle?
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 10 đề số 1 năm 2012
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.