Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 10 đề số 1 năm 2013. Mời quý thầy cô và các em tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. A school ordered a new fish tank shaped like a rectangular prism. It has the same depth as the old fish tank, which was also shaped like a rectangular prism. The new fish tank is twice as long and twice as wide as the old fish tank. About how much more water will be needed to fill the new tank than was needed to fill the old tank?
A. twice as much
B. four times as much
C. six times as much
D. eight times as much
E. five times as much
2. Nine countries have won the Men’s or Women’s Soccer World Cup championship in the combined 20 times these events have been held. Above is a chart that shows these countries and how many times each has won. If a circle graph shows the relative number of championships that each country has won, which of the following would be the measure of the central angle of the sector representing Brazil?
A. 5 degrees
B. 25 degrees
C. 55 degrees
D. 90 degrees
E. 95 degrees
3. The chart shows the cost to mail a package first-class by the U.S. Postal Service. Based on the pattern in this chart, what is the charge to send a 14-ounce package using first-class mail?
4. Jada ran a quarter-mile race in 1 minute. What was her average speed in miles per hour?
5. A rectangular picture 5 inches wide and 7 inches long is in a frame that is 2 inches wide. What is the area of the frame?
A. 28 square inches
B. 35 square inches
C. 64 square inches
D. 99 square inches
E. 128 square inches
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 10 đề số 1 năm 2013
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.