Mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích của nội dung Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 17 năm 2013 được lấy từ BST sau đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Three survey markers are located on a map at points H, I, and J. A triangle is formed by connecting these markers by string so that HI = 150 feet, HJ = 245 feet , and IJ = 365 feet . Which statement is true about the measures of the angles of △HIJ ?
A. m∠H is the smallest
B. m∠H is the largest
C. m∠I is the smallest
D. m∠I is the largest
E. None of them
2. In the figure, what is the value of x ?
A. 6 B. 6√2 C. 6√3 D. 12 E. 15
3. Two sides of a triangle measure 14 inches and 8 inches. Which cannot be the length of the remaining side?
A. 6 in. B. 8 in. C. 14 in. D. 21 in. E. 20 in.
4. In the circle, what is the measure of ∠ABC?
A. 30° B. 60° C. 120° D. 140° E. 160°
5. This figure shows a pattern of triangles and regular hexagons. What is the value of x ?
A. 30 B. 60 C. 90 D. 120 E. 150
6. In the diagram, BC is tangent to the circle centered at D. The diameter is 12 and BC = 8. Also, FE ‖ CD. Find the length of FB.
A. 22/5 B. 31/5 C. 4 D. 44/5 E. 51/3
7. How many regular polygons have integral interior angle measures?
A. 20 B. 21 C. 22 D. 23 E. More than 23
8. Find the length-to-width ratio of a book if the rectangle formed by the closed book is similar to the rectangle formed by the open book.
A. 2:1 B. √3 :1 C. 3:2 D. √2 :1 E. 4:3
9. Two congruent 30°− 60°− 90°triangles are placed, as shown, so that they overlap partly and their hypotenuses coincide. If the hypotenuse is 12 cm, find the area common to both triangles.
A. 6√3 cm2 B. 8√3 cm2 C. 9√3 cm2 D. 12√3 cm2 E. 24 cm2
10. A triangle with integral sides has perimeter 8 cm. Find the area of the triangle.
A. 2√2 cm2 B. √3 cm2 C. 2√3 cm2 D. 4 cm2 E. 4√2 cm2
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 17 năm 2013
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.