Để chuẩn bị cho kỳ thi Olympic Tiếng Anh trên mạng sắp tới, thư viện eLib.vn đã tổng hợp và giới thiệu đến các bạn bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 21. Hi vọng đây sẽ là tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích cho các em.
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 21
Tóm tắt nội dung
Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 21 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. The coaches of a group of debate teams answered a survey about hours of debate team practice and number of team wins. The graph above shows the results of this survey. Based on these results, if a team practices 4 hours per week next season, which is the best estimate of the number of debates the team can expect to win?
A. 1 B. 12 C. 16 D. 20 E. 22
2. The owners of Neatly Packaged Company make a cylindrical container that has the dimensions shown above. What is the approximate lateral surface area available for the package label?
A. 111.95 in.2 B. 151.19 in.2 C. 263.89 in.2
D. 115.45 in.2 E. 131.95 in.2
3. Rita put some hummingbird feeders in her backyard. The table above shows the number of hummingbirds that Rita saw compared to the number of feeders. Which equation best describes the relationship between h, the number of hummingbirds, and f, the number of feeders?
A. h = 2f + 1 B. f = 2h + 1 C. h = f + 2
D. f = h + 1/2 + 1 E. h = 2f + 2
4. Mrs. Cheung hired a landscaping service to plant a row of bushes around her triangular backyard shown above. If the bushes must be planted 3 feet apart, approximately how many bushes are needed for Mrs. Cheung’s backyard?
A. 26 B. 25 C. 28 D. 32 E. 23
5. A copy machine can enlarge or reduce letters proportionately. Which would not be an enlargement or reduction of the letter above?
6. What is the effect on the graph of the equation y = −4x 2 when the equation is changed to y = 4x 2 ?
A. The graph of y = 4x 2 is translated 8 units down.
B. The graph of y = 4x 2 is translated 9 units down.
C. The graph of y = 4x 2 is translated 8 units up.
D. The graph of y = 4x 2 is a reflection of y = −4x 2 across the y-axis.
E. The graph of y = 4x 2 is a reflection of y = −4x 2 across the x-axis.
7. A circle and its diameter are shown above. The value of π is the result of which of the following ratios comparing a circle’s circumference to its diameter?
A. C/r B. d/C C. r2/C D. C/d E. r/C
8. A shaded parallelogram is graphed on the coordinate grid above. Which of the following functions describes a line that would include an edge of the shaded parallelogram?
A. y = −2x + 5 B. y = −2x - 2 C. y = −2x + 9 D. y = −2x − 1 E. y = −2x − 10
9. Which inequality best describes the graph shown above?
A. y ≥ −2x B. y ≥ −x − 2 C. y ≥ −2x − 2 D. y ≥ x − 2 E. y ≥ x + 2
10. The volume of a rectangular prism is given by the function V = lwh. Which statement is true?
A. The volume of the prism depends on the product of only the length and the width.
B. The volume of the prism depends on the product of only the length and the height.
C. The volume of the prism depends on the product of the length, the width, and the height.
D. The volume of the prism depends on the product of only the width and the height.
E. The volume of the prism depends on the product of only the length
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 21