Tăng cường làm thật nhiều dạng bài tập khác nhau sẽ giúp các bạn thí sinh nhanh chóng trau dồi kiến thức và kinh nghiệm trong kỳ thi Olympic Tiếng Anh trên mạng sắp tới. Để giúp các bạn có điều kiện thực hành, chúng tôi xin cung cấp cho các bạn bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 22 năm 2013.
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 22 năm 2013
Tóm tắt nội dung
Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 22 năm 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. A developer is looking at the drawings of two proportional parcels of land shown above. One of the dimensions of parcel B is not readable. How many square feet are in parcel B?
A. 70,000 square feet
B. 87,500 square feet
C. 157,500 square feet
D. 227,500 square feet
E. 375,500 square feet
2. A science lab needs a right circular cylindrical container that holds exactly 15 gallons of liquid and is 24 inches tall. A reference manual states that 231 cubic inches is equivalent to one gallon. What is the approximate radius, in inches, of the container?
A. 1.92 inches B. 6.78 inches C. 22.99 inches D. 45.98 inches E. 91.96 inches
3. At the end of 1980, the population of Jacksonville, Florida, was approximately 541,000. By the end of 1990, the population had increased by about 20%.Ifthe population continues to increase at this rate, what will be the population of Jacksonville at the end of 2020?
A. 541,000 B. 649,200 C. 1,346,181 D. 1,226,131 E. 1,121,818
4. Tonja and Edward are participating in a jog-a-thon to raise money for charity. Tonja will raise $20, plus $2 for each lap she jogs. Edward will raise $30, plus $1.50 for each lap he jogs. The total amount of money each will raise can be calculated using the following expressions where n represents the number of laps run: Tonja: 20 + 2n, Edward: 30 + 1.50n. After how many laps will Tonja and Edward have raised the same amount of money?
A. 3 B. 6.5 C. 14.5 D. 18 E. 20
5. In 1995, there was a total of 7.2 million acres of pine forests in Florida. All of the forests were either natural or planted by people. Given that 4.4 million acres of these pine forests were planted by people, how many millions of acres of these pine forests were natural?
A. 2.6 B. 2.7 C. 2.8 D. 2,9 E. 3.0
6. The box-and-whisker plot above describes the weights of a sample of 100 chickens. What statement can be made about the data, using the graph alone?
A. The range of the weights is 3 lb.
B. The median weight is less than 2 lb.
C. Twenty-five percent of the chickens weigh less than 1 lb.
D. Fifty percent of the chickens weigh more than 2 lb.
E. None of them.
7. Which equation is equivalent to 3(2x – 5) = 4(x + 3)?
A. 2x = –27 B. 2x = 27 C. 10x = –27 D. 10x = -3 E. 5x = 3
8. Darius and his father are constructing a set of bunk beds as shown in the diagram above. What is the measure of angle X?
A. 540° B. 390° C. 150° D. 120° E. 90°
9. To determine the mean width of Lake Okeechobee, 7 line segments were drawn at 6 even intervals across the map above. Using the lengths of these 7 line segments, what is the mean width, in kilometers, of Lake Okeechobee?
A. 10 B. 15 C. 16 D. 24 E. 32
10. Abdul plans schedules for several biologists who are researching the manatee. 7 One biologist must travel from Newport to Russell Key. Later the biologist has a meeting in Islamorada. Abdul must use the map above to find the distance from Russell Key to Islamorada to determine how much time the biologist can spend on Russell Key. What is the distance in miles (mi.) from Russell Key to Islamorada?
A. 2 B. 8.1 C. 16.2 D. 32.8 E. 46.2
Nội dung đề thi chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 22 năm 2013