Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu đến các em học sinh, quý thầy cô bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 23. Hi vọng, với việc ôn tập trên từng để thi sẽ hỗ trợ các em nâng cao kĩ năng giải đề thi. Chúc các em thành công với kết quả cao trong kỳ thi Olympic Tiếng Anh sắp tới!
Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 23
Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 23 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Which statement about the triangles above is true?
A. All the triangles are scalene.
B. All the triangles are equiangular.
C. All the triangles are equilateral.
D. All the triangles are not isosceles.
E. All the triangles are isosceles.
2. What is the x-coordinate of the solution to the system of linear equations above?
A. -4 B. -3 C. 3 D. 4 E. 2
3. Which expression is equivalent to 5(x2 − 4x) − (x + 1)?
A. 5x2 − 21x + 1 B. 5x2 − 5x − 1 C. 5x 2 − 21x − 1 D. 5x2 − 5x + 1 E. 5x2
4. Hospital A has 360 beds, 30 of which are for critical-care patients. Hospital B is smaller with only 164 beds, 14 of which are for critical-care patients. Which of these statements correctly compares the percentage of critical-care beds at the two hospitals?
A. Hospital A at 8.3% has a greater percent of critical-care beds than Hospital B.
B. Hospital A at 12.0% has a greater percent of critical-care beds than Hospital B.
C. Hospital B at 8.5% has a greater percent of critical-care beds than Hospital A.
D. Hospital B at 11.7% has a greater percent of critical-care beds than Hospital A.
E. None of them
5. Jared is giving his two friends, Larry and Daryl, a ride home from school. He will drop off Larry first, then Daryl, and then Jared will drive himself home. The chart above shows the number of routes Jared can take for each part of the trip. How many routes for the entire trip are possible?
A. 9 B. 12 C. 24 D. 27 E. 36
6. The grid above shows the top view of a 3-dimensional structure built using identical cubes. The numbers represent how many cubes are in each column. Which of the following best represents this structure?
7. What is the rate of change of the graph above?
A. 3.5 B. 1.67 C. -3.5 D. -1.67 E. 0.6
8. A triangular prism is shown above. What is the volume of this triangular prism?
A. 192 in.3 B. 240 in.3 C. 384 in.3 D. 480 in.3 E. 360 in.3
9. Jill drew a circle in the coordinate plane. She then drew a diameter of the circle from (–3, –2) to (5, 2) as shown above. What is the length of the diameter of the circle that Jill drew? Round the answer to the nearest unit.
A. 4 units B. 5 units C. 12 units D. 10 units E. 9 units
10. The equation shown below can be used to estimate a person’s low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL) level, where C is the total cholesterol level, H is the high-density lipoprotein cholesterol level, and T is the level of triglycerides. All measurements are in milligrams per deciliter of blood. LDL = C - H - T/5
A person’s lipoprotein analysis results are shown above. What is this person’s LDL level?
A. 20 B. 100 C. 164 D. 180 E. 200
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 23
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.