Bộ đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 26 sẽ giúp cho các em học sinh có thể tự học, tự ôn tập và tự kiểm tra năng lực, nâng cao khả năng vận dụng kiến thức để giải các dạng đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh của mình. Tài liệu mang tính chất tham khảo. Chúc các bạn học tốt.
Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 26
Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 26 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. A local bakery is baking cakes for a restaurant owner. The bakery sells one kind of cake for $16 and another kind of cake for $12. The restaurant owner will pay $1,000 all together for 70 cakes. This information can be represented by the equations above, where x represents the number of $16 cakes and y represents the number of $12 cakes. How many $16 cakes should the bakery bake for the restaurant owner?
A. 10 B. 15 C. 20 D. 30 E. 40
2. Brian works for a caterer who prepares and serves barbecued beef. The amount of beef is prepared according to the table above. Based on the pattern in the table, how many pounds of beef should be prepared for 225 guests?
A. 90 B. 120 C. 150 D. 160 E. 180
3. The manager of a computer help center made a table to track customer calls. The table above shows the number of telephone calls and the duration of the calls in minutes, t. What percent of the telephone calls received during this one-day period lasted less than 16 minutes?
A. 20 B. 38 C. 45 D. 64 E. 94
4. A toy company manufactured 12,000 model racecars. Alisha, who works in the quality control group, chose 250 of the model racecars at random and had them checked for defects. Of the 250 racecars, 212 were found to have NO defects. Assuming this ratio held true for all 12,000 model racecars, how many of the racecars had defects?
A. 1824 B. 250 C. 212 D. 12000 E. 6000
5. An automobile testing organization is verifying the acceleration characteristics of a car. The car will accelerate at a rate of 3 miles per hour per second from 0 miles per hour (mph) to 45 mph. The graph above shows the beginning of the ideal acceleration plot. If the rate of acceleration remains constant, how many seconds will it take the car to reach its final test speed?
A. 5 B. 10 C. 15 D. 20 E. 25
6. Three families are traveling west on the Overland Trail. They are taking the same path the pioneer families did in the 1850s. The families started together 360 miles from their final destination. The graph above shows the line of best fit for the distance each family has left to travel at the end of the first 11 days. If each family continues to travel at the same rate, approximately what total number of miles will the Jones family have left to travel at the end of the fifteenth day?
A. 115 miles B. 140 miles C. 150 miles D. 170 miles E. 180 miles
7. The Venn diagram above shows the types of novels the literature club members read during their summer break. Which of the following is NOT supported by the information in the Venn diagram?
A. 21 members read both an adventure novel and a romance novel
B. 64 members read only an adventure novel or a mystery novel
C. 26 members read all three types of novels
D. 67 members read a romance novel
E. 59 members read an adventure novel
8. Mrs. Hana gave a 50-point quiz to her first period geography class. The scores for the class are shown in the stem-and-leaf plot shown above. What was the median score for the class?
A. 6 B. 35 C. 36 D. 37 E. 38
9. Matt’s mathematics class is playing "Guess My Rule". The teacher writes this table of values on the chalkboard, and the class finds an equation that fits the values in the table. Which of these equations describes the relationship between the values in the table?
A. y = 2x - 2 B. y = -2x - 2 C. y = -3x - 2 D. y = 3x - 2 E. y = 3x + 2
10. A DVD player is on sale for 15% off the regular price of $135. After the price reduction, a 5% sales tax is added. How much will a customer pay?
A. $141.75 B. $120.49 C. $114.75 D. $109.01 E. None of them
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 26
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.