Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 26 đề số 2 năm 2014 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. At a pet store the total cost of 8 pounds of Brand X dog food and 1 pound of Brand Y dog food is $8.40, including tax. The total cost of 16 pounds of Brand X dog food and 8 pounds of Brand Y dog food is $24.00, including tax. What is the price per pound of Brand Y dog food?
A. $4.08 B. $2.60 C. $3.06 D. $0.90
2. In 1998 the enrollment at a community college was approximately 2500 students. In 2002 the enrollment had increased to 3250 students. If the enrollment continues to increase at this rate, what is a reasonable projection of enrollment for 2010?
A. 5750 B. 6750 C. 6250 D. 9000 E. 4750
3. A pattern exists as a result of raising i, an imaginary number, to n, an integer greater than or equal to 1. Based on the table shown above, which of the following best represents i raised to the 16th power?
A. √-1 B. −1 C. −i D. 1 E. 0
4. ΔKLP has vertices K (−4, 2), L (2, 6), and P (4, −6). It is dilated to form ΔK′L′P′ with the origin as the center of dilation. If the coordinates of K′ are (−6, 3), what scale factor was used to form ΔK′L′P′?
A. 2/3 B. 1/4 C. 3/2 D. 4 E. 1
5. To buy a membership at a recreation center, people must pay a one-time registration fee plus a regular monthly fee. The table above shows the total amount a person pays, including the registration fee, for different numbers of months of membership. According to the information in the table, which of the following statements is true?
A. The monthly fee is $50.
B. The monthly fee is $37.50.
C. The registration fee is $75.
D. The registration fee is $50.
E. The registration fee is $150.
6. Mr. Harrison wants to calculate the cost of buying a carpet to cover his rectangular living room floor. He knows the cost per square foot of carpet, and he knows the length, width, and height of the living room. Which geometric formula should Mr. Harrison use to determine the cost of the carpet he needs?
A. c2 = a2 + b2 B. V = Bh C. A = lw D. P = 2l + 2w E. P = 2l + w
7. The graph above best represents which of the following relationships between temperature and time?
A. Oven temperature while a cake is baking
B. Temperature of water that is heated on a stove, removed, and then allowed to cool
C. Temperature of a container of hot tea after placing several cubes of ice in it
D. Room temperature of a gym after the air conditioner is turned on
E. None of them
8. A math club is planning to sell candles to pay for the cost of attending the regional math competition. The club needs to raise a total of $250. The candles come in boxes of 24. What additional information is needed to determine the number of candles the club needs to sell?
A. The colors of the candles
B. The profit the club will make on each candle sold
C. The number of boxes ordered
D. The number of students in the math club
E. None of them
9. Which graph best represents the function y = −1.75x + 5?
10. Which point on the grid above best represents the coordinate point (9/2, 9/4)?
A. Point Q B. Point V C. Point K D. Point L E. Point M
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 26 đề số 2 năm 2014
hay mà mình đang tìm.