Để củng cố lại phần kiến thức đã học, nắm được cấu trúc ra đề thi và xem bản thân mình mất bao nhiêu thời gian để hoàn thành đề thi trong kỳ thi Olympic Tiếng Anh trên mạng sắp tới. Hãy tham khảo bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 27.
Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 27
Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 27 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Which equation describes the line that passes through the point (4, 7) and is parallel to the line represented by the equation −3x + y = 4?
A. y = −3x + 19 B. y = 3x + 5 C. y =(1/3)x + 52/3 D. y =-(1/3)x + 81/3
E. y = 3x − 5
2. How does the graph of y = x2 differ from the graph of y = x2 − 4?
A. The graph of y = x2 − 4 is wider than the graph of y = x2.
B. The graph of y = x2 − 4 is shifted to the left of the graph of y = x2.
C. The graph of y = x2 − 4 is shifted down from the graph of y = x2.
D. The graph of y = x2 − 4 is narrower than the graph of y = x2.
E. The graph of y = x2 − 4 is shifted to the right of the graph of y = x2.
3. In 1998 the enrollment at a community college was approximately 2500 students. In 2002 the enrollment had increased to 3250 students. If the enrollment continues to increase at this rate, what is a reasonable projection of enrollment for 2010?
A. 5750 B. 6750 C. 6250 D. 9000 E. 4750
4. A pattern exists as a result of raising i, an imaginary number, to n, an integer greater than or equal to 1. Based on the table shown above, which of the following best represents i raised to the 16th power?
A. √-1 B. -1 C. -i D. 1 E. 0
5. Which point on the grid satisfies the conditions x ≥ 5 and y < −1?
A. W B. X C. Y D. Z E. None of them
6. A candy company sells chocolate-covered cherries in a box. The empty box weighs 4.2 ounces. Each piece of candy weighs at least 1.8 ounces. Which inequality best describes the total weight in ounces, w, of a box of chocolate-covered cherries in terms of c, the number of candies in the box?
A. w ≥ 4.2c + 0.9
B. w ≥ 1.8c − 4.2
C. w ≥ 4.2c + 1.8
D. w ≥ 4.2c − 1.8
E. w ≥ 1.8c + 4.2
7. Mr. Harrison wants to calculate the cost of buying a carpet to cover his rectangular living room floor. He knows the cost per square foot of carpet, and he knows the length, width, and height of the living room. Which geometric formula should Mr. Harrison use to determine the cost of the carpet he needs?
A. c2 = a2 + b2 B. V = Bh C. A = lw D. P = 2l + 2w
E. P = 2l + w
8. The graph above best represents which of the following relationships between temperature and time?
A. Oven temperature while a cake is baking
B. Temperature of water that is heated on a stove, removed, and then allowed to cool
C. Temperature of a container of hot tea after placing several cubes of ice in it
D. Room temperature of a gym after the air conditioner is turned on
E. None of them
9. Shannon has spent $850 on gasoline and repairs for her car in the last 6 months. Of this total, she spent $300 on repairs. The gasoline she purchased cost $1.29 per gallon. Which of the following can be used to determine how many gallons of gas, g, Shannon has bought within the last 6 months?
A. 1.29g − 300 = 850
B. 1.29g + 300 = 850
C. 1.29 − 300g = 850
D. 1.29 + 300g = 850
E. 1.29 + 300 = 850g
10. Which graph best represents the function y = −1.75x + 5?
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 27