Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 28
Tóm tắt nội dung
Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 28. Mời quý thầy cô và các em tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. A company car was purchased for $25,000. The car will be depreciated linearly over 7 years. The value of the car at 7 years will be $4,000. Sketch the graph that represents this model. What is the domain?
A. All real numbers B. [0, 7] C. [7, 4,000] D. [0, 25,000]
E. [4,000, 25,000]
2. A company car was purchased for $25,000. The car will be depreciated linearly over 7 years. The value of the car at 7 years will be $4,000. Find the value of the car after 3 years.
A. $3,000 B. $21,000 C. $7,000 D. $9,000 E. $16,000
3. A rectangle with width 2x + 5 feet has an area of 2x4 + 15x3 + 7x2 −135x − 225 square feet. Determine the polynomial that represents the perimeter of the rectangle.
A. 6x3 + 10
B. 2x3 + 20x2 + 2x − 120
C. x3 + 10x2 − x − 65
D. 2x3 + 10x2 − 14x − 80
E. 2x3 + 10x2 + 22x + 180
4. Multiply. (2xa-1 − 3yb+5 )(2x2a-3 − 3y4-b)
5. The points (1, y) and (4, -2) are on line L and the points (2, 8) and (-7, y + 4) are on line M . If L is parallel to M , what is the value of y?
A. -5 B. 3 C. -2 D. 4 E. -23
6. rs approximately 30 square feet. What is the minimum number of rolls she will have to buy in order to cover the entire wall excluding the window?
A. 2 rolls B. 5 rolls C. 6 rolls D. 7 rolls E. 8 rolls
7. In the figure above, AB is parallel to DC. Which of the following statements about the figure must be true?
A. ∠DAB + ∠ABC = 180°
B. ∠DAB + ∠CDA = 180°
C. AB = DC
D. AD = BC
E. none of these
8. Figure ABCDEF above is a regular hexagon with line m passing through side FE. What is the measure of ∠x ?
A. 75° B. 60° C. 51° D. 45° E. 50°
9. When a plane intersects a solid three-dimensional figure, the plane of intersection is called a cross section. Two cross sections are shown above. The cross sections above could NOT have come from which of these pairs of solid figures?
10. When a patient needs to receive medicine intravenously (directly into the blood stream), the doctor prescribes the medicine in milliliters per hour (mL/hr). A nurse then converts the mL/hr into a rate of drops per minute, using 1 mL = 15 drops of medicine. What is the total number of hours that 1000 mL of medicine will last if the patient receives the medicine at a rate of 40 drops per minute?
A. 4.5 B. 6.25 C. 6.5 D. 6.75 E. 7.25
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 28
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!