Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 34 đề số 1 năm 2014 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. In the figure above, point B lies on AC. If x and y are integers, which of the following is a possible value of x ?
A. 55 B. 35 C. 40 D. 50 E. 30
I.7, II.8.5, III.10
2. The least and greatest numbers in a list of 7 real numbers are 2 and 20, respectively. The median of the list is 6, and the number 3 occurs most often in the list. Which of the following could be the average (arithmetic mean) of the numbers in the list?
A. I only
B. I and II only
C. I and III only
D. II and III only
E. I, II, and III
3. Which expression is not equivalent to 7?
A. |−7| B. √49 C. 71 D. 7/49 E. 49/7
4. Julie does not want to spend more than $300 on ice skating. Her skates will cost $42, her lessons will cost a total of $56, and the practice time will cost $7.50 per hour. Which inequality should Julie use to determine the maximum number of hours, h, she can practice without spending more than $300?
A. 56 + 7.50h < 300
B. 42 + 7.50h < 300
C. 7.50h − 42 − 56 ≤ 300
D. 42 + 56 + 7.50h ≤ 300
E. 42 + 56 + 7.50h ≤ 100
5. Pippi calculates her total earnings for the month with the equation E = 15m + 5b, where E is the total number of dollars she earns, m is the number of lawns she mows, and b is the number of hours she baby-sits. If Pippi mows 6 lawns, how many hours must she baby-sit to earn a total of $200?
A. 10 B. 20 C. 45 D. 40 E. 22
6. The first number in the list above is 6. Which of the following gives a rule for finding each successive number in the list?
A. Add 4 to the preceding number.
B. Take 1/2 of the preceding number and then add 7 to that result.
C. Double the preceding number and then subtract 2 from that result.
D. Subtract 2 from the preceding number and then double that result.
E. Triple the preceding number and then subtract 8 from that result.
7. The two semicircles in the figure above have centers R and S, respectively. If RS = 12, what is the total length of the darkened curve?
A. 8π B. 9π C. 12π D. 15π E. 16π
8. George wants to conduct a survey to determine the types of music that the students want at a school dance. Which sample population should George survey to represent the entire student body?
A. survey the teachers
B. survey the captain from each sports team
C. randomly survey two people from each homeroom class
D. randomly survey 50 people from the freshman class
E. randomly survey 50 people from the junior class
9. Alanis is moving and needs to pack two mirrors. The larger mirror fits in a box that is 18 inches wide by 20 inches long. Her smaller mirror is similar in proportion to the larger mirror. Alanis determines that the width of the smaller box needs to be a minimum of 9 inches. What should be the minimum length of the box to hold the smaller mirror?
A. 2 inches
B. 6 inches
C. 9 inches
D. 10 inches
E. 12 inches
10. If h and k are positive numbers and h + k = 7, then (7 - k)/h =
A. 1 B. 0 C. -1 D. h E. k - 1
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 34 đề số 1 năm 2014
hay mà mình đang tìm.