Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 4
Tóm tắt nội dung
Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 4. Mời quý thầy cô và các em học sinh tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. For a research project, students were asked to memorize a list of words. After different lengths of time, the students were asked to recite the words on the list. The graph above models the average percent of words that students remembered after different lengths of time. In which time interval did the percent of words that the students remembered decrease the most?
A. between minutes 0 and 2
B. between minutes 9 and 11
C. between minutes 13 and 15
D. between minutes 3 and 5
E. between minutes 17 and 21
2. The four identical scatter plots below show the average monthly sales made by each of seventeen salespersons, together with his or her years of service to the company. In which scatter plot does the line drawn represent the line of best fit?
3. The length of each side of a cube is the cube root of its volume. If a cube has a volume of 64 cubic feet, what must be the length of each side of the cube?
A. 4 feet
B. 8 feet
C. 21 feet
D. 192 feet
E. 14 feet
4. To estimate the area of Echo Lake, scientists superimpose a grid on a map of the lake, as in the figure above. Each square of this grid represents an area of 1 acre. What is the best estimate of the area of the surface of Echo Lake?
A. 20 acres
B. 26 acres
C. 32 acres
D. 43 acres
E. 55 acres
5. An Internet search engine identified 154,146 records in 0.21167 second. At that rate, what is the best estimate of the number of records that the search engine would identify in 1 second?
A. 300,000 records
B. 75,000 records
C. 30,000 records
D. 750,000 records
E. 50,000 records
6. To serve as the base for an asphalt driveway, KM Construction Company uses crushed rock at a depth of 1/3 foot, as shown above. If the width in feet of a rectangular driveway is represented by w and its length in feet by l, which expression can be used to find the number of cubic feet of crushed rock required for the driveway?
C. w/3 + l
D. w + l/3
E. w + l
7. Which equation is not true for all non-negative real numbers a, b, and c?
A. a(b + c) = ca + ba
B. -a/b + a(1/b + 1/c ) = 1/c
C. 1/a (a + a) = 2
D. (a + b)1/a = b/a + 1
E. None of them
8. A structure is created using identical cubes. The top view and right side views are shown above. If the model contains exactly 6 cubes, which figure could represent the front view?
9. The school principal wants to survey the students to determine their feelings about changing the school colors. Which sampling design would give the most valid results?
A. Survey the first 50 students who enter the school in the morning.
B. Have students attending the next pep rally write their names on slips of paper and then pull 50 of their names out of a hat.
C. Obtain a list of all registered students and randomly select 50 names from the list.
D. Leave 50 survey forms in the high school cafeteria with a sign asking for 50 volunteers to complete the forms.
E. None of them
10. If a line is drawn through point C that is parallel to AB, which point will be on that line?
A. (2, –2.1)
B. (3, –3.6)
C. (4, –4)
D. (5, –5)
E. (6, –5)
Nội dung bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 4
chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 4