Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 7
Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 7 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. The table above shows information about the members of a concert choir at a high school. Which of the following graphs best describes the choir’s membership data?
2. What’s the value of x in the figure above?
A. x = 18
B. x = 22
C. x = 30
D. x = 45
E. x = 55
3. The number cube shown is numbered 1 through 6 on its faces. When the cube is tossed once, what is the probability a number divisible by three will be on the top face?
4. Let n be any even integer. Which of the following is always true about (n + 5)?
A. (n + 5) is an odd integer
B. (n + 5) is an even integer
C. (n + 5) is a prime integer
D. (n + 5) is the same as (n - 5)
E. (n + 5) is a prime number
5. Evaluate: 5 – 42 + 7 × 2 .
6. △XYZ is translated 3 units to the right and 2 units down. What will be the apparent coordinates of the image of point X?
A. (0, 8)
B. (3, 5)
C. (5, 3)
D. (8, 0)
E. (0, 9)
7. Which of the following are inverse operations?
A. Multiplication and addition
B. Square root and division
C. Subtraction and taking square root
D. Addition and subtraction
E. Ratio and Percent
8. The diagram above shows a building, a nearby flagpole, and their shadows. Based on the information in the diagram, what is x, the length of the shadow of the building?
A. 50 feet
B. 150 feet
C. 300 feet
D. 1500 feet
E. 3000 feet
9. In the pattern 3, 7, 15, 31, 63, … each term is found by doubling the immediately preceding term and adding 1. What's the 7th term in the pattern?
10. Based on the diagram, which of these arguments is valid?
A. The triangles are congruent by side-side-side (SSS).
B. The triangles are congruent by side-angle-side (SAS).
C. The triangles are congruent by angle-side-angle (ASA).
D. The triangles are congruent by angle-angle-side (AAS).
E. The triangles are congruent by angle-angle-angle (AAA).
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 10 vòng 7