Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 11 vòng 4 đề số 4 năm 2013 với nội dung được tuyển chọn kỹ càng từ các năm trước, thư viện eLib mong rằng sẽ là bộ đề thi quý giá giúp các em nắm vững kiến thức, nội dung trọng tâm để đạt kết quả cao trong kỳ thi sắp tới.
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 11 vòng 4 đề số 4 năm 2013
Tóm tắt nội dung
Dưới đây là đoạn trích Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 11 vòng 4 đề số 4 năm 2013 được trích từ tài liệu cùng tên trong BST:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
Choose the best answer for the following questions. (2 points per question)
1. How does the graph of y = 3x + 2 compare to the graph of y = 4x + 2?
A. The slope of y = 3x + 2 is less steep.
B. The slope of y = 3x + 2 is steeper.
C. The graph of y = 3x + 2 has a greater y-intercept.
D. The graph of y = 3x + 2 has a smaller y-intercept.
E. The graph of y = 3x + 2 has a greater x-intercept.
2. The figure above shows a conical cup containing water. The water depth can be represented by x, and the area of the water surface can be represented by A. As the water depth changes, the area of the water surface changes, as shown in the table above. Which equation best represents the relationship between the area of the water surface and the water depth?
3. Look at the function that is graphed above. What is the domain of this function?
A. 0 ≤ x ≤ 5 B. 0 ≤ x ≤ 8 C. 0 ≤ y ≤ 1 D. 0 ≤ y ≤ 6 E. 0 ≤ y ≤ 10
4. Which of the following does not describe the graph of the parent function of a quadratic equation?
A. The graph has its vertex at the origin.
B. The graph is a parabola that opens upward.
C. The graph has the x-axis as its line of symmetry.
D. The graph has the y-axis as its line of symmetry.
E. The graph has a minimum value at (0, 0).
5. The graph of the function f is shown above. Which grid shows the graph of f-1?
6. The profit earned on the sale of tool sets can be represented as the product of the number of tool sets sold and the difference between the selling price and the cost of making each set. The selling price of each tool set is $19.95, and the cost of making each set is $4.37. Which equation represents p, the profit, in terms of s, the number of tool sets sold?
A. p = s(19.95 − 4.37) B. p = 19.95 + 4.37s
C. p = s(19.95 + 4.37) D. p = 19.95s − 4.37
E. None of them.
7. Russ worked a total of 135 hours during the month of July. He earned $3,600. Russ earned $25 per hour each weekday that he worked. He earned $40 per hour each Saturday that he worked. Let x represent the number of weekday hours worked and y represent the number of Saturday hours worked. Which system of equations represents this situation?
8. Casey conducted an experiment and recorded the data in the table shown above. Which equation best describes these data?
A. y = x
B. y = 2x − 1
C. y = x2 + x − 1
D. y = (x − 1)2 + 1
E. y = (x − 2)2 + 1
9. The Hawthorne Mustangs have won 4 games and lost 6 games this season. Based on these results, which is the best prediction of the number of games the Mustangs must play in order to win 6 games?
A. 8 B. 9 C. 10 D. 12 E. 15
10. The system of equations above shows the cost after several months for two different types of museum memberships. Which graph represents the system of equations?
Hãy tham khảo toàn bộ tài liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 11 vòng 4 đề số 4 năm 2013
trong bộ sưu tập nhé!