Bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 13 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012 là một trong những BST đặc sắc của eLib, được chọn lọc một cách kỹ lưỡng, mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích sau đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. While cooking, Marie used the amounts of milk above. How much milk did she use altogether?
2. Erin has 5 red beads, 8 green beads, 6 blue beads, and 4 black beads in a box. If she takes one bead out of the box without looking, which color will she least likely get?
3. If Erin takes one bead out of the box without looking, which color will she most likely get?
4. Freddy wants to make different whole numbers with the digits 2, 5, and 8. He can make 1, 2, or 3-digit numbers. He can’t use a digit more than once in any number that he makes. How many different whole numbers can Freddy make?
5. How many times will Juanita have to fill up the small container to fill the large container with exactly 1 cup of milk?
6. The students in Mr. Harvey’s class were asked to write down only even numbers and put it inside a box. Which set of numbers could be inside the box?
A. 18, 20, 31, 41, 43
B. 92, 26, 44, 48, 58
C. 30, 31, 33, 35, 28
D. 47, 51, 73, 89, 95
7. Jake, Miguel, and Harry collect Pokemon trading cards. Jake has 329 cards; Miguel has 333 cards; and Harry has 398 cards. Who has the greatest number of Pokemon cards?
8. There are 6 cookies on the plate. If John, Sarah, and Susie share the cookies evenly, how many cookies should each child get?
A. 6 cookies
B. 2 cookies
C. 3 cookies
D. 1 cookies
9. Molly went to lunch at 12:05. She goes back to class at 12:45. How long was Molly at lunch?
A. 10 minutes
B. 20 minutes
C. 30 minutes
D. 40 minutes
10. Tommy goes to computer lab at 8:30 a.m. He goes to recess at 10:30 a.m. How many hours after computer lab does Tommy have to wait until he goes to recess?
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 13 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.