Bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 22 năm 2013 là một trong những BST đặc sắc của eLib, được chọn lọc từ hàng trăm mẫu tư liệu một cách kỹ lưỡng, mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích sau đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Tory is walking around Pete’s pet store. How many more hamsters are at the pet store than parrots?
A. 2 B. 4 C. 6 D. 8
2. Fifteen frogs are on a huge lily pad. 7 frogs jump in the water. Which of the following statements is true?
A. More frogs are in the water.
B. More frogs are on the lily pad.
C. There are an equal number of frogs in the water and out of the water.
D. none of them
3. Max the Magic Multiplying Man takes the numbers on the left and multiplies it by the same number each time. If he multiplies this magic number with 5, what number should go in the blank box?
A. 13 B. 14 C. 15 D. 16
4. Which set of coins is equal to the most amount of money?
A. 45 pennies B. 1 quarter and 10 pennies
C. 6 nickels D. 5 dimes
5. Juan makes a growing pattern of squares going from left to right. Which group of squares should come next in the pattern?
6. Daniela sells Girl Scout cookies. She sold 476 boxes of peanut butter cookies on Saturday. She sold 423 boxes of shortbread cookies on Sunday. How many boxes of cookies did she sell in all?
A. 853 B. 879 C. 889 D. 899
7. The temperature in Phoenix reached 116°F on Monday. On the same day, the temperature in Seattle reached 74°F. What was the difference in temperature between the two cities on Monday?
A. 22°F B. 34°F C. 42°F D. 52°F
8. Mom spent $14.83 at the grocery store. She gave the cashier $15.00. How much change should Mom get back?
A. 1 dime, 3 pennies B. 1 dime, 1 nickel C. 1 dime, 1 nickel, 2 pennies D. 2 dimes, 1 nickel
9. What is the value of the underlined digit shown above?
A. 800 B. 8 tens C. 80 D. 8000
10. Which group of numbers is in order from least to greatest?
A. 112, 316, 512, 482 B. 362, 375, 268, 426
C. 425, 441, 496, 501 D. 362, 375, 426, 299
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 22 năm 2013
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.