Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 23 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. James checks the outside temperature using the thermometer. How should he dress for school?
A. swimsuit B. mittens, scarf, hat, jacket
C. T-shirt and shorts D. jacket
2. A magic number machine puts in a number (input) and gets out a different number (output). What number should go in the blank box?
A. 919 B. 917 C. 817 D. 819
3. How should Billy write three thousand, five hundred forty in standard form?
A. 3,450 B. 3,540 C. 3,000,540 D. 3000,500,40
4. The baseball game starts at 7:00 p.m. and ends at 10:30 p.m. How long does the game last?
A. 3 hours B. 3 and a half hours C. 4 hours D. 4 and a half hours
5. Sandy sees groups of birds flying in the sky. Which multiplication fact matches what Sandy sees?
A. 3 x 4 B. 3 x 3 C. 3 x 2 D. 4 x 4
6. Damon wants to measure the length of a table, a baseball bat, and the height of his dad. Which is the best unit of measurement to use?
A. ounces B. feet C. yards D. miles
7. During a football game, Brent runs down the football field. About how long is a football field?
A. about 100 yard B. about 100 feet C. about 100 inches D. about 100 miles
8. Which supplies are correctly listed from lightest to heaviest?
A. pencil, paper clip, glue B. paper clip, pencil, scissors
C. scissors, pencil, book D. glue, scissors, pencil
9. A survey was taken to see how many students in grades 1 through 4 brought their lunch to school. The tally chart above shows the results. How many students in grades 1 and 2 bring their lunch?
A. 5 B. 12 C. 14 D. 19
10. Ian likes to skip count while playing hopscotch at recess. Which numbers complete the pattern above?
A. 16, 20, 33 B. 18, 21, 31 C. 17, 19, 33 D. 18, 21, 33
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 23 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.