Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 23 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Mr. Jones made a tally chart to keep track of the phone calls his family got in one week. Looking at the chart, which of the statements below is true?
A. Paul got more phone calls than anyone.
B. Mr. Jones got the most calls.
C. Kathy’s calls were longer than Paul’s.
D. Mrs. Jones got the most calls.
2. The pattern shown above goes from left to right. What is changing in this pattern?
A. It doubles. B. It subtracts 6. C. It subtracts 3. D. It subtracts half.
3. Ted will eat lunch at noon. If the current time is shown on the clock, about how many minutes does Ted have before lunch?
A. 7 minutes B. 27 minutes C. 37 minutes D. 77 minutes
4. Which of the following objects is shaped most like a cube?
A. a ball B. a die C. a ruler D. a shoe box
5. Which dollar amount is missing from the pattern above?
A. $6.50 B. $6.75 C. $7.00 D. $7.50
6. Which of these comes next in the pattern?
7. Patty is counting her coins above. What value belongs in the blank?
A. 56¢ B. 57¢ C. 60¢ D. 65¢
8. Jose can put only one number in the box to make the number sentence true. Which number should go in the box?
A. 6 B. 7 C. 12 D. 16
9. Which would be the best unit to measure the length of a crayon, pencil, or marker?
A. inches B. feet C. yards D. miles
It is sunny and warm. I’m going out to play and chase butterflies.
10. What could be the outside temperature?
A. 80°F B. 10°F C. 31°F D. 45°F
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 23 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!