Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 24 năm 2014. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Which activity can be finished in about two minutes?
A. brush your teeth
B. watch the "A Bug's Life" movie
C. read a chapter in a book
D. practice playing piano for an end of year recital
2. I am a 2-digit number. I have a 9 in the ones place. I am less than 30. I am more than 20. Which number am I?
A. B. C. D. none of them
3. Jen has 3 coins that add up to 27¢. Which coins does Jen have?
A. 3 dimes B. 1 quarter + 2 pennies C. 2 dimes + 1 nickel D. 2 nickels and 1 dime
4. Terry has the coins above in her purse. What is the total value of these coins?
A. 80¢ B. 66¢ C. 46¢ D. 86¢
5. Trevor is skip counting. Which number completes the pattern above?
A. 21 B. 20 C. 18 D. 16
6. Julia saw 16 ladybugs in the garden. Sam saw 4 fewer ladybugs than Julia. How many ladybugs did Julia and Sam see in all?
A. 20 B. 26 C. 28 D. 30
7. Lily draws a picture of shapes on her paper. The circle is third. The rectangle is after the circle. The square is second. The triangle is before the square. Which picture shows the order of Lily’s shapes?
C. D. none of them
8. There were 47 frogs living in a pond. Then, 18 of the frogs hopped away. How many frogs are still in the pond?
A. 31 B. 29 C. 21 D. 19
9. Which of the following statements is true?
A. 96 is less than 54
B. 73 is greater than 29
C. 47 is greater 81
D. 12 plus 39 equals 61
10. Mark had 89 baseball cards. He sold 46 of those cards to his neighbor. Which statement is true about Mark’s baseball cards?
A. He sold more than half of his cards.
B. He sold less than half of his cards.
C. He sold exactly half his cards.
D. He sold one card more than half of his cards.
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 24 năm 2014
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.