Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 29 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013. Mời quý thầy cô cùng các em học sinh tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Ralph brings the coins above into a toy store. He sees a baseball, a stuffed dinosaur, and a puppet on the shelf. Which toy below has a price tag that matches the amount of money that Ralph has?
2. Michael’s family celebrated the 4th of July today. His mom blew up 48 red balloons and his dad blew up 36 blue balloons. How many balloons did Michael’s mom and dad blow up in all?
A. 74 B. 84 C. 85 D. 86
1, 2, 4, _____, 16, 32
3. Patrick is learning about patterns in math class. What number should Patrick write in the blank to complete the pattern above?
A. 8 B. 12 C. 6 D. 10
4. Ethan is thinking of a magic number. His number has 8 in the tens place, 5 in the ones place, and 6 in the hundreds place. What is Ethan’s magic number?
A. 856 B. 586 C. 685 D. 600805
5. In art class, Lauren drew circles and shaded some of them in with a pencil. Which of the circles below shows 1/3 of its area shaded?
C. D. none of them
6. Tommy sees many objects around the kitchen counter and on the garage floor. Which of the following objects in Tommy’s house has the shape of a sphere?
A. B. C. D.
7. Ray solves the addition problem on the left. His twin brother, Jay, must solve the subtraction problem on the right so that it matches Ray’s answer. What number will make the number sentence true?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
8. Jenny wants to get a ring that costs 40¢ from the gumball machine at the store. Which set of coins below is equal to 40¢?
9. 507 fans were watching the baseball game at the stadium. Then 362 more fans came to watch the game. What is the answer to the problem above?
A. 809 B. 865 C. 869 D. 859
10. At 8:30 a.m., the temperature was 66 degrees. By 11:30 a.m., the temperature was ten degrees warmer. What number is ten more than 66?
A. 76 B. 67 C. 56 D. 166
Hi vọng, bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 29 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
này hữu ích cho kì ôn tập của các bạn. Chúc các bạn thành công!