Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 30
Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 30. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Which dragonfly has a line of symmetry drawn through it?
2. Looking at the ruler above, about how many centimeters long is the banana?
A. 5 B. 4 C. 3 D. 1
3. Lucy the Ladybug has a line of symmetry down her back. How many spots are on the side that is not shown?
A. 6 B. 3 C. 7 D. 8
4. I have five arms. I live in water. Which creature am I?
5. There were 24 children swimming in the pool. After an hour, 17 of the children got out. How many children were still swimming in the pool?
A. 5 B. 6 C. 7 D. 8
6. Carl the Crab has a line of symmetry going down the middle of his body. How many legs does Carl the Crab have in all?
A. 12 B. 4 C. 8 D. 3
7. Three friends counted the number of days in one year using a calendar. Tom counted 347, Mike counted 365, and Anna counted 381. Who probably counted the days correctly?
A. Tom B. Mike C. Anna D. none of them
8. About how long does it take to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch?
A. 2 hours B. 5 seconds C. 5 minutes D. 10 hours
9. Liana cut out a large capital letter A. She wanted to fold it in half so that it would be the same on both sides. How should she fold it?
10. Jim can fold a paper airplane in 20 seconds. How long will it take him to fold 6 paper airplanes?
A. 2 minutes B. 20 seconds C. 60 seconds D. 80 seconds
Quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 30
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.