Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 31 năm 2013:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Which dragonfly has a line of symmetry drawn through it?
A. B. C.
2. Looking at the ruler above, about how many centimeters long is the banana?
A. 5 B. 4 C. 3 D. 1
3. Lucy the Ladybug has a line of symmetry down her back. How many spots are on the side that is not shown?
A. 6 B. 3 C. 7 D. 8
4. I have five arms. I live in water. Which creature am I?
A. B. C.
5. There were 24 children swimming in the pool. After an hour, 17 of the children got out. How many children were still swimming in the pool?
A. 5 B. 6 C. 7 D. 8
* The whole is 24. The part you know is 17. To find the missing part, subtract whole – part = missing part, or 24 – 17 = 7. There were 7 children still swimming in the pool.
6. Carl the Crab has a line of symmetry going down the middle of his body. How many legs does Carl the Crab have in all?
A. 12 B. 4 C. 8 D. 3
* Carl the Crab has 4 legs on one side of his body. The line of symmetry means that there is the same number of legs on the other half of Carl the Crab’s body. 4 + 4 = 8 legs in all.
7. Three friends counted the number of days in one year using a calendar. Tom counted 347, Mike counted 365, and Anna counted 381. Who probably counted the days correctly?
A. Tom B. Mike C. Anna D. none of them
8. About how long does it take to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch?
A. 2 hours B. 5 seconds C. 5 minutes D. 10 hours
9. Liana cut out a large capital letter A. She wanted to fold it in half so that it would be the same on both sides. How should she fold it?
10. Jim can fold a paper airplane in 20 seconds. How long will it take him to fold 6 paper airplanes?
A. 2 B. 20 C. 60 D. 80
* If one airplane takes him 20 seconds, then 6 airplanes would take him 20 + 20 + 20 + 20 + 20 + 20 = 120 seconds. You know that one minute is 60 seconds, so 120 seconds is 2 minutes.
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 31 năm 2013
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!