Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 35 đề thi số 1 năm học 2014 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Which two figures come next in the pattern?
A. B. C. D.
2. If the pattern of coins above continues, how much money will be in Row 4?
A. 35¢ B. 40¢ C. 45¢ D. 50¢
3. Which numbers are missing from the number line above?
A. 21, 22, 23 B. 22, 24, 26 C. 25, 30, 35 D. 25, 35, 45
4. Claire saw different animals when she went to the ocean and used the table above to record what she saw. How many starfish did Claire see?
A. 2 B. 6 C. 9 D. 11
5. Last week, Ms. Dalton’s class collected cans for recycling. The tally chart above shows the number of cans collected each day. How many more cans were collected on Friday than on Monday?
A. 8 B. 12 C. 20 D. 28
6. Dylan opens his piggy bank and sees the coins above. What is the total value of these coins?
A. $1.45 B. $1.70 C. $1.95 D. $2.00
7. The graph above shows the kinds of books that were sold at a book fair. How many more dog stories than cat stories were sold?
A. 3 B. 5 C. 8 D. 10
8. The students at Oak Forest Elementary voted for a school president. The voting results are shown above. How many more votes did Ken get than Cynthia?
A. 12 B. 18 C. 22 D. 28
9. The bar graph above shows the number of students in each class that own a dog. Which class has the most dog owners?
A. Class 1 B. Class 2 C. Class 3 D. Class 4
10. Gene and Corey were playing a game using the spinner above. Is the spinner more likely to land on a star or a circle?
A. star B. circle C. Their chances are the same. D. cannot tell
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 35 đề thi số 1 năm học 2014
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.