Bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 36 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 là một trong những BST đặc sắc của eLib, được chọn lọc từ hàng trăm mẫu tư liệu một cách kỹ lưỡng, mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích sau đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. The art teacher gave each student a square and a rectangle to make a card for Mother’s Day. Which answer choice below shows a square and rectangle?
A. B. C. D.
2. The bakery decorated 6,344 vanilla cupcakes. Then, Sadie and her grandmother bought 10 cupcakes to take to a birthday party. What number is 10 less than 6,344?
A. 6,334 B. 6,343 C. 6,433 D. 6,434
3. Anna is putting together a puzzle made up of a square and two triangles, as shown above. Which figure below cannot be formed from the shapes above?
4. All of the figures below can be made by turning the figure above clockwise, except for which one?
5. Julian finished alone in 4th place in a go-cart race. How many racers crossed the finish line before Julian?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
6. After lunch, Max will buy a tasty snack in the cafeteria. Each student may pick one drink and one fruit. How many different snack combinations can be made?
A. 2 B. 4 C. 8 D. 16
7. Three friends keep their money in their pockets. Trina has more money than Mark. Mark has more money than Kim. That means Kim has the least amount of money in her pocket. Which set of coins has the least value?
A. 2 quarters and 2 dimes B. 50 pennies and 3 nickels
C. 10 pennies and 10 nickels D. 3 dimes and 7 nickels
8. The clock above shows the time that Benjamin goes to Science Lab at school. If Science Lab lasts for 20 minutes, what time will Benjamin leave Science Lab?
A. 8:45 B. 9:05 C. 9:15 D. 8:55
9. On a clear night, Ian and his cousin, Nadia, were gazing at the stars that filled the night sky. Ian counted 304 stars, and Nadia counted 102 stars. What is the sum of these two numbers?
A. four hundred four B. four hundred fourty
C. four hundred six D. four hundred fourty-six
10. There were 6,000 ants crawling along the sidewalk. Then, 70 more ants joined them. How would you write 6,000 + 70 in standard form?
A. 670 B. 6,070 C. 6,007 D. 6,700
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 36 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.