Để giúp các bạn học sinh ôn tập một cách dễ dàng hơn nhằm chuẩn bị cho kì thi Olympic Tiếng Anh trên mạng, chúng tôi xin giới thiệu đến các bạn bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 4. Qua đây, các bạn sẽ hệ thống lại kiến thức phù hợp với cấu trúc đề thi. Chúc các bạn học tốt.
Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 4
Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 4 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Clara had a set of building blocks. Each block was 5 inches long. She put 7 of the blocks end-to-end across the top of her bookcase, as shown in the drawing. There was 1 more inch from the end of the last block to the edge of the bookcase. What is the total width of Clara’s bookcase?
A. 36 in. B. 25 in. C. 20 in. D. 8 in.
2. Mr. Wilson is a soccer coach. He had 8 old soccer balls in the team’s equipment closet. He bought 7 new soccer balls, then he threw away 3 of the old balls. Which number sentence can be used to find how many soccer balls were left?
3. Sean has 92 model cars and 16 model ships. He has the same number of model airplanes as he has model ships. How many model cars, ships, and airplanes does Sean have in all?
A. 76 B. 108 C. 114 D. 124
4. Mr. Miller had 4 chickens that laid a total of 16 eggs. He put the eggs evenly into 2 baskets. Which number sentence shows the number of eggs that he put into each basket?
5. Becky had two rolls of ribbon. One was 300 feet long and the other was 135 feet long. She used 20 feet of the ribbon to decorate 3 Christmas presents for her family on Christmas Eve. How much ribbon did she have left?
A. 455 ft B. 415 ft C. 185 ft D. 145 ft
6. Gracie is reading a book that is 124 pages long. She needs to read 36 more pages to finish the book. How many pages has Gracie read so far?
A. 88 B. 92 C. 112 D. 160
7. Kari saved $89 for a new bicycle. She saved $26 more than her brother, Jonathan, saved for his skateboard. Which is the best estimate of the amount of money that Jonathan saved?
A. $50 B. $60 C. $100 D. $120
8. Mrs. Hill raises 7 kinds of vegetables in her garden. She has 5 rows of bean plants with 9 plants in each row. Which number sentence shows the total number of bean plants in Mrs. Hill’s garden?
9. Mary has 3 goldfish bowls. She put each of them in a different room of her house. The graph shows how many fish are in each bowl. How many goldfish does Mary have altogether?
A. 9 B. 12 C. 14 D. 18
10. Miller’s Tree Farm has 220 oak trees, 175 pecan trees, and 315 pine trees. Which is the best estimate of the total number of trees at the tree farm?
A. 600 B. 700 C. 800 D. 900
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 4
hay mà mình đang tìm.