Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 6 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. The graph above shows how many cookies were sold at a bakery yesterday. How many oatmeal cookies were sold at this bakery yesterday?
A. 8 dozens B. 6 dozens C. 3 dozens D. 2 dozens
2. Juan picked some cherry tomatoes from his uncle’s farm and put them into 4 baskets. The least number of tomatoes in a basket was 9, and the greatest number of tomatoes in a basket was 12. Which is a reasonable estimate of the total number of cherry tomatoes that Juan picked?
A. 20 B. 30 C. 40 D. 50
3. Marco is thinking of a number between 258 and 324. Which of the following numbers could Marco be thinking of?
A. 225 B. 249 C. 317 D. 359
4. Bessie’s girl scouts troop was getting ready to go on a hike through the woods. The troop made 14 sandwiches to share equally among 7 girl scouts. Which number sentence can be used to find how many sandwiches each girl scout got?
5. Matthew delivers 106 newspapers on his paper route each weekday. On Sundays he delivers 294 newspapers. Which of the following is the best estimate of how many more newspapers Matthew delivers on Sunday than on an average weekday?
A. 100 B. 200 C. 300 D. 400
6. Maurice has a collection of 331 pennies. He has 185 of his pennies in a jar and 62 of his pennies in his wallet. The rest of his pennies are in a bag. How many pennies are in the bag?
A. 84 B. 90 C. 116 D. 578
7. Mr. Garrett brought candy to school for 3 different parties last year. Altogether, he brought 9 boxes of candy. Each box had 6 pieces of candy in it. Which number sentence can be used to find the total number of candy pieces Mr. Garrett brought to school last year?
A. B.C. D.
8. Mrs. Malone has a rectangular garden that is 4 feet wide and 6 feet long. If she makes the garden 5 feet wide and keeps the same length, what will be the new perimeter of her garden?
A. 11 ft B. 18 ft C. 22 ft D. 25 ft
9. Mr. Meyer had 131 model dinosaur figures in his classroom. He gave 35 of the figures to the students in his class. Then he bought 18 more dinosaur figures. How many dinosaur figures does he have now?
A. 96 B. 114 C. 124 D. 184
10. Gregg bought 3 computer games. The least expensive game cost $13, and the most expensive game cost $21. Which of the following is a reasonable estimate of the total cost for all 3 games?
A. $30 B. $40 C. $50 D. $60
Đề thi chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 6