Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 6 năm 2013
Tóm tắt nội dung
Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 6 năm 2013 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
1. The graph above shows how many cookies were sold at a bakery yesterday. How many oatmeal cookies were sold at this bakery yesterday?
A. 8 dozens B. 6 dozens C. 3 dozens D. 2 dozens
2. Juan picked some cherry tomatoes from his uncle’s farm and put them into 4 baskets. The least number of tomatoes in a basket was 9, and the greatest number of tomatoes in a basket was 12. Which is a reasonable estimate of the total number of cherry tomatoes that Juan picked?
A. 20 B. 30 C. 40 D. 50
3. Marco is thinking of a number between 258 and 324. Which of the following numbers could Marco be thinking of?
A. 225 B. 249 C. 317 D. 359
4. Bessie’s girl scouts troop was getting ready to go on a hike through the woods. The troop made 14 sandwiches to share equally among 7 girl scouts. Which number sentence can be used to find how many sandwiches each girl scout got?
A. B.C. D.
5. Matthew delivers 106 newspapers on his paper route each weekday. On Sundays he delivers 294 newspapers. Which of the following is the best estimate of how many more newspapers Matthew delivers on Sunday than on an average weekday?
A. 100 B. 200 C. 300 D. 400
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 6 năm 2013
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.