Dưới đây là đoạn trích Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 8 được trích từ tài liệu cùng tên trong BST:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Sara volunteers at the local animal shelter. On Tuesday, she counted how many dogs there are in the shelter. Each represents three dogs. Which of the following pictures represents 18 dogs?
A. B. C. D.
2. Bradley and his brother counted the number of insects they saw this afternoon in their backyard. The chart shows the number of insects they counted. Which list shows the number of insects in order from least to greatest?
A. 45, 42, 36, 29 B. 29, 36, 42, 45
C. 42 ,45 ,36 ,29 D. 29, 36, 45, 42
3. Marcie and 3 of her friends went to Galveston to collect seashells from the seashore as shown above. If they divided the shells evenly among themselves, how many shells did each person get?
A. 7 B. 8 C. 9 D. 36
4. Mr. Anderson builds birdhouses. He uses 12 nails for each birdhouse that he makes. Which table shows the total number of nails Mr. Anderson needs when he builds 3 birdhouses, 6 birdhouses, and 8 birdhouses?
A. B. C. D.
5. Mr. Steel’s measuring tape was broken. He measured the length of a fish he caught by placing it next to the measuring tape as shown above. How long was Mr. Steel’s fish?
A. 22 in. B. 15 in. C. 8 in. D. 7 in.
6. Mrs. Riley picked apples from the 4 apple trees in her backyard. She put all the apples in 5 baskets, with 28 apples in each basket. How many apples did Mrs. Riley pick altogether?
A. 37 B. 100 C. 112 D. 140
7. Bart spent 45 minutes on his math homework. Then he spent 35 minutes on his history homework. How much time did Bart spend on his homework altogether?
A. 1 hour 10 minutes B. 1 hour 20 minutes
C. 1 hour 30 minutes D. 1 hour 40 minutes
8. Alice assigned some letters to some points on the number line above. Which letter represents the number 38?
A. P B. Q C. R D. S
9. Shepherd Elementary School has 4 third-grade classes with different numbers of students. The greatest number of students in a class is 22. The least number of students in a class is 16. Which of the following is a possible total for the number of students in the 4 third-grade classes?
A. 42 B. 64 C. 75 D. 88
10. A guessing game booth at the school Halloween carnival had a jar filled with pebbles. Jed guessed that the jar contained 217 pebbles. Barry guessed that it contained 193 pebbles. The correct number of pebbles was 10 more than the 2 guesses added together. How many pebbles were in the jar?
A. 390 B. 400 C. 410 D. 420
Hãy tham khảo toàn bộ tài liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 8
trong bộ sưu tập nhé!