Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 9. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
Choose the best answer for the following questions. (2 points per question)
1. A strange planet has three kinds of coins. Each coin has the weight listed above in the first row. If you had the coins in the second row, how many grams would they weigh in all?
A. 6 B. 9 C. 16 D. 36
2. Which of these figures can be folded along the lines to form a cube?
A. B. C. D.
3. Mom has 37 postcards in one box and 32 postcards in another box. Which statement must be true?
A. Mom has less than 60 postcards.
B. Mom has more than 80 postcards.
C. Mom has more than 65 postcards.
D. Mom has less than 69 postcards.
4. Rachel is making bean and cheese nachos for lunch. She has the beans shown above. They are not enough. Rachel then buys another bag of 10 beans at the store. How many beans does Rachel have altogether?
A. 10 B. 14 C. 20 D. 24
5. Which set of numbers is in order from least to greatest?
A. 84, 48, 68 B. 13, 31, 113 C. 50, 15, 75 D. 50, 51, 45
6. The graph above shows the amount of fruits used in the school lunch last Monday. How many pounds of apples and bananas were used in all?
A. 8 lbs B. 10 lbs C. 12 lbs D. 5 lbs
7. Anthony has 14 balloons. Josh has 5 fewer balloons than Anthony. How many balloons do Anthony and Josh have in all?
A. 9 B. 14 C. 19 D. 23
8. Which set of numbers completes this table?
A. 6, 8, 10, 12 B. 8, 12, 16, 20 C. 6, 9, 13, 18 D. 6, 7, 8, 9
9. Which number sentence belongs to the same fact family as the one above?
A. 7 + 8 = 1 B. 15 - 7 = 8 C. 15 - 9 = 6 D. 9 + 15 = 24
10. Which number completes the pattern above?
A. 77 B. 68 C. 60 D. 59
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 2 vòng 9
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.