Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 năm 2014. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. While playing a game of hide and seek, Brent decides to count backward in a special pattern before he goes and finds his friends. Which rule can be used to find the next number in Brent’s number pattern?
A. add 3 B. subtract 3 C. add 10 D. subtract 10
5 x ____ = 0
2. Jamal likes to solve math facts on the refrigerator using number magnets. Today, his number sentence is missing something. What number can make the number sentence above true?
A. 0 B. 1 C. 2 D. 5
3. Two third-grade classes, Class A and Class B, took a survey of their favorite fruits. The graphs above show the results of the survey. Which fruit was the least favorite in both classes?
A. Bananas B. Pears C. Apples D. Strawberries
4. Alex has 4 soccer balls and 8 footballs. Altogether, he has 12 balls. Which of the number sentences below is in the same fact family as 4 + 8 = 12?
A. 7 + 5 = 12 B. 12 - 8 = 4
C. 6 + 6 = 12 D. 12 - 9 = 3
5. The students in Ms. West’s class are making math flash cards. Which of these cards shows a correct number sentence?
A. Blue B. Red C. Green D. Yellow
6. Mr. Harper’s third-grade class has joined a read-a-thon, and they are trying to read the most books possible. The class is divided into four teams. The graph above shows the number of books read by each team. Which team read 10 fewer books than the Yellow team?
A. Red team B. Yellow team C. Green team D. Purple team
7. Early in the spring, Mrs. Oliver planted a vegetable garden in her front yard. There are five tomato plants in each row. If there are three rows in all, how many tomato plants are in Mrs. Oliver’s garden?
A. 5 B. 10 C. 8 D. 15
8. Nancy is sorting papers into stacks. She secures each stack with a large, silver paper clip. About how much would a real paper clip weigh?
A. 1 kilogram B. 2 grams
C. 10 kilograms D. 30 grams
9. Denise joined the neighborhood swim team. On Monday, she swam for 45 minutes. Jenny swam 10 minutes more than her teammate Denise. How many minutes did Jenny swim?
A. 25 B. 35 C. 45 D. 55
10. If you fold this shape along the dotted lines, what 3 dimensional figure would you make?
A. Tetrahedron B. Cylinder C. Pyramid D. Cube
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 năm 2014
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.