Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 1 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Brian is going to ride his bike around a few neighborhoods. He uses the map above to plan his route from Elton to Rye. What is the shortest distance in miles from Elton to Rye?
A. 8 miles B. 12 miles C. 13 miles D. 14 miles
2. Josh got a magic number machine for his birthday. If he puts a certain number in, another number pops out. Which describes the rule that the number machine follows each time?
|A. divides by 2, then adds 3
B. adds 6, then divides by 2
C. subtracts 2
D. subtracts 4
3. Anna is jump roping outside with her friends. With each jump, she calls out a number in the pattern above. What is the next number that Anna will call out?
A. 9 B. 12 C. 14 D. 15
4. Ben is taking a math test, but he is unsure about his final answer to one of the questions. Which of the following number sentences shows a way for Ben to check his work?
5. Nathan wrote the two number sentences above. He covered the numbers he used with shapes and asked his sister to guess which numbers he used. Which numbers are underneath the shapes to make both of the number sentences true?
6. Kayla has 20 stickers. She wants to place them on her folder in even rows. Which of the following is one way that Kayla can arrange her stickers?
A. in 3 rows with 8 stickers in each row B. in 4 rows with 6 stickers in each row
C. in 5 rows with 4 stickers in each row D. in 6 rows with 5 stickers in each row
7. Alex has 8 science books, 6 math books, 4 coloring books, and 2 novels. He writes the number sentence above to describe how many books he has. Which of the choices below is another way to rewrite Alex’s number sentence?
A. 6 - 4 - 8 - 2 = 20
B. 6 + 4 + 8 + 2 = 20
C. 8 + 2 - 6 - 4 = 20
D. 6 x 4 x 8 x 2 = 20
8. There are many talented artists at Fernwood School. The best art projects are displayed at the local library each month. Using the graph below, which is the BEST estimate of the total number of art projects displayed at the library in all four months?
A. 90 B. 110 C. 130 D. 150
9. Sophia crosses out the numbers she says as she counts by 5, starting at 5 on the chart above. Next, she crosses out all of the even numbers on the chart. Which of the following numbers will Sophia not cross out?
A. 20 B. 23 C. 35 D. 38
10. Tyler and Lauren are taking a survey to find out whether fourth graders would rather go to a water park, a museum, or the zoo on their field trip this year. Which group of people would be BEST to ask?
A. all the students in the school
B. all the fourth graders in the school
C. all the teachers in the school
D. all the parents of fourth-grade students
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 1 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013