Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 1 năm 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. While camping in the woods, Brenda makes s’mores with a chocolate candy bar, fluffy marshmallows, and crisp graham crackers. The picture below shows that Brenda used 2/10 of the candy bar. What is another fraction that Brenda could use to describe the amount of candy bar that she used?
A. 1/4 B. 1/5 C. 2/20 D. 3/20
2. Danielle’s sister is deaf, which means she cannot hear. To communicate with her sister, Danielle decides to learn sign language. The table above shows how many signs that Danielle has learned each month. Which is a reasonable number of signs that Danielle could have learned in March?
A. 31 B. 98 C. 110 D. 115
3. Giovanni earns an allowance for doing chores like mowing the lawn and raking the leaves in the front yard. He has finally earned enough money to buy a video game that he has been wanting. Giovanni bought a video game on sale for $16.27. If he pays for the video game with a $20 bill, how much change should Giovanni get back?
A. $1.27 B. $2.19 C. $3.73 D. $4.96
4. While doing laundry on the weekend, Walter found 3 quarters, 4 dimes, 2 nickels, and 7 pennies in his pants pockets. How much money does Walter have in total?
A. $1.32 B. $1.27 C. $1.17 D. $1.07
5. Aaron and Kamisha are playing a card game on a rainy afternoon. The chart above shows the number of games that each person won. If each game won is worth 2 points, how many points did Kamisha score?
A. 2 B. 4 C. 6 D. 8
6. How can you write 700 + 20 + 4 in standard form?
A. 742 B. 7420 C. 7240 D. 724
7. Sandy loves to go to the library after school and read her favorite books. She has read 57 Judy Moody books. Dana has read 30 more Judy Moody books than Sandy. How many books has Dana read?
A. 67 B. 77 C. 87 D. 97
8. When Vicky was in 4th, 5th, and 6th grade, Vicky’s mom bought her lovely school pictures. In each of those grades, Vicky’s mom paid different prices. What is the average price that Vicky’s mom paid for school pictures in Grades 4, 5, and 6?
A. $1.00 B. $3.00 C. $4.00 D. $5.00
9. There are 28 beautiful birds in the Pet-o-Rama Pet Store. There is an equal number of birds living in each of the large cages. If there are 4 cages, how many birds are living in each one?
A. 5 B. 7 C. 9 D. 11
10. Ethan got a brand new ink pen for his birthday. He draws the four shapes below. Which of the shapes that Ethan drew has a line of symmetry?
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 1 năm 2013