Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 10 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
"The Star-Spangled Banner" is the national anthem of the U.S.A., with lyrics written in 1814. The author was a 35-year-old lawyer and amateur poet. He wrote them as a poem after seeing the bombardment of Fort McHenry in Baltimore, Maryland, by British ships in Chesapeake Bay during the War of 1812...
1. Who was the young poet that wrote "The Star Spangled Banner"?
A. George Washington
B. Ben Franklin
C. Francis Scott Key
D. Martin Luther King
2. Which of these best completes the web above?
A. Rugs made in Mexico
B. Clothing made in Florida
C. Books printed in New York
D. Potatoes grown in Idaho
3. Which of these is the Texas state flag?
4. Which of these is an example of someone using a barter system?
A. Cynthia buys a book from a store for five dollars.
B. Andre gives his friend a baseball in exchange for a football.
C. John sells lemonade in front of his house during the summer.
D. Paul gets an allowance from his parents for helping with chores.
5. Which of these is a need and not a want?
6. Which of these is an example of someone being a good citizen?
A. A girl steals candy from a store.
B. A boy puts his litter in a trash can.
C. A man lets his dog run loose on the street.
D. A woman drives faster than the speed limit.
7. Which of these pictures shows people having a conflict?
8. Which of these is an example of someone saving natural resources?
A. Laura takes very long showers.
B. Carrie recycles her newspapers.
C. Justin drives to work alone each day.
D. Ben catches more fish than he can use.
9. As the map shown above, which number on the map is located on Australia?
10. Which of these statements best describes a peninsula?
A. an area with lots of trees
B. an area that receives little rainfall
C. land surrounded by water on three sides
D. land that is higher than the surrounding area
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 10