Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 10 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Michael is drawing a picture in art class. He takes the figure above, flips it, and traces it. Which of the drawings below shows the figure after Michael flips it?
2. Karina and her sisters are going to the beach. They pack sun tan lotion, sun glasses, and swim suits because it is going to be a hot day. Which might be the temperature on a hot day?
A. 46°F B. 56°F C. 68°F D. 89°F
3. Bryson used rubber bands to make the shape above on a Geoboard. He thought it looked like the letter “L”. What is the perimeter of the shape that Bryson made?
A. 10 B. 16 C. 18 D. 23
4. Latisha has opened a lemonade stand on her street. She fills each of the pitchers above with 2 quarts of lemonade. Then, she needs to pour all of the lemonade from the pitchers into one-gallon containers. How many one-gallon containers will she need? Remember, 4 quarts is equal to one gallon.
A. 2 gallon containers B. 1 gallon container
C. 3 gallon containers D. 6 gallon containers
5. Last Saturday, Elizabeth played tennis for 25 minutes, but then she got tired. Her friend, Gwen, played tennis for 10 more minutes. How many minutes did Gwen play tennis?
A. 15 B. 25 C. 35 D. 45 \
6. Adrianna baked a vanilla cake for her sister’s birthday. The picture above shows how many slices of cake were left (shaded) after her sister’s birthday. If 2 more slices of cake were eaten, what fraction of cake would be left?
A. 4/12 B. 1/4 C. 6/12 D. 7/12
7. Some of the girls on the basketball team want to buy a new jacket for their coach. The jacket costs $55. If each girl gives $5, how many girls need to give money to have enough to pay for the jacket?
A. 11 B. 12 C. 13 D. 60
8. For breakfast, Abby gets eggs, bacon, and a brand new carton of orange juice from the refrigerator. ABOUT how much juice could a regular carton of juice hold?
A. 1 ounce B. 2 quarts C. 2 gallons D. 10 gallons
9. Darryl is hungry so he orders 3 hamburgers at $1.99 each and 3 hot dogs for $0.69 each at a restaurant. What is the best estimate of the total amount of money Darryl will spend on all this food?
A. $6.00 B. $7.00 C. $8.00 D. $12.00
10. Marshal loves to watch birds in his backyard. He always sees red cardinals, blue jays, and mockingbirds. Yesterday, he saw three times as many blue jays as red cardinals. If he saw 2 red cardinals, how many blue jays did Marshal see?
A. 2 B. 4 C. 6 D. 8
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 10 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
hay mà mình đang tìm.