Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 10 đề thi số 5 năm học 2012 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Which two figures have their shaded parts showing the same fraction?
A. figures 3 and 4
B. figures 2 and 4
C. figures 1 and 3
D. figures 1 and 2
2. A face has been carved out of a small stone. Using the ruler above, about how long is the face in the picture?
A. 5 centimeters
B. 6 inches
C. 6 centimeters
D. 6.5 centimeters
3. Elliot bought a candy bar that is covered with chocolate and peanuts. The candy bar is divided into 6 equal pieces. If Elliott eats 4/6 of the candy bar at 12:15 p.m. and 1/6 of the candy bar at 12:45 p.m., what is the sum of 4/6 and 1/6?
4. At the clothing store, Kerri sees a jacket she wants to buy. She holds the price tag above, and then she flips it. Which of the following figures shows a FLIP of the price tag above?
5. Four groups take turns running the school store, where pencils, erasers, sharpeners, and spirals are sold. For two days, each group keeps track of how many pencils are sold. Which of the statements below is TRUE, according to the data in the table above?
A. On Day 1, the number of pencils sold by Group 2 was less than the number sold by Group 1.
B. On Day 1, the number of pencils sold by Group 3 was greater than the number sold by Group 4.
C. On Day 2, the number of pencils sold by Group 4 was equal to the number sold by Group 3.
D. On Day 2, the number of pencils sold by Group 2 was less than the number sold by Group 1.
6. Meg loves to read mystery books at the public library. Her house is only 1/2 mile from the public library. How would you write this distance as a decimal?
A. 10 mile
B. 30 mile
C. 50 mile
D. 80 mile
7. Mia knows wants to help take care of the planet by recycling cans. The table above shows how much money Mia will get for the cans she recycles. If the pattern continues, how much money will Mia receive when she recycles 6 cans?
8. It is a chilly day in the city of Portland, Oregon. Many people are wearing jackets and pants to keep warm. What temperature is shown on the thermometer above?
A. Fifty degrees Celsius
B. Fifty-five degrees Fahrenheit
C. Fifty decimeters Freight
D. Fifty-five decimeters Calculus
9. Hillary has been keeping track of the weather for the past few weeks. After some sunny and stormy days, she notices a pattern in the weather. If the pattern continues, which should come next?
10. Miguel uses the grid above to map his neighborhood. He plays at the playground, shops at the supermarket, and he hangs out around the firehouse quite often. Looking at the grid, which place is located at point (4, 3)?
A. The firehouse
B. Miguel's house
C. The supermarket
D. The playground
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 10 đề thi số 5 năm học 2012