Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 11 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. When Patrick puts a number on the “Input” side, it follows a certain rule and comes out as a different number on the “Output” side. What will be the output if Patrick’s input number is 3?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
2. Jackie made her own input and output table shown above. What is the rule that Jackie’s input/output table follows?
A. Add 6 B. Subtract 3
C. Multiply by 3 D. Multiply by 3 and subtract 1
3. Lily bought a cookie from the bakery. Part of her cookie has vanilla icing and the other part has chocolate icing (shaded gray). What fraction describes the part that has chocolate icing?
A. 2/5 B. 2/3 C. 3/5 D. 2/4
4. Jordan is watching a nature show about the top speed of certain animals when they run. Looking at the chart above, about how much faster can an elk run than a reindeer?
A. 67 kilometers per hour B. 20 kilometers per hour
C. 37 kilometers per hour D. 5 kilometers per hour
5. Carl must finish his book tonight so he can write his report. There are 300 pages in Carl’s book, but he has only read 89 pages so far. How many more pages of the book does Carl have left to read?
A. 201 B. 211 C. 289 D. 389
6. Allison is comparing the answers to subtraction problems using greater than, less than, or equal to. Which of the expressions below is true?
A. 721 – 436 is greater than 482 – 277
B. 721 – 436 is less than 482 – 277
C. 721 – 436 is equal to 482 – 277
D. 482 – 277 is equal to 721 – 436
7. Loren is counting down until her popcorn is done popping in the microwave. She counts backward in a certain pattern. What number would Loren count next if the pattern continues?
A. 20 B. 19 C. 18 D. 17
8. Amanda is cleaning a large rectangular window in the living room. She notices that there are smaller rectangles that make up the large rectangular window. How many rectangles are in this picture?
A. 5 B. 8 C. 10 D. 11
9. Luke looks around the toy store for something fun to buy. He finds a yo-yo that costs $2.35 and a spinning top that costs $1.63. How much will Bill need to pay if he buys both toys?
A. $3.00 B. $3.56 C. $3.98 D. $4.25
10. There are 612 fish swimming around in the lake. 389 of those fish are rainbow trout. How many of the fish in the lake are NOT rainbow trout?
A. 220 B. 223 C. 228 D. 350
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 11 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.